1941 collection pieces on sale

I already got a few pieces aside for me to pick up tomorrow :smile:
40% off Rogue: Fringe suede, black/pink tea rose, white wild tea rose, yellow snake handle, some 36 sizes, beatnick 25, whipstitch snake 25, Cars, Felix, Patchwork

I heard all Rogue Satchels are included, 50% (I believe, but not sure 40 or 50)
Similar style Dinky, pink tea rose, fringe, whipstitch snake, link are also includes.....

There are tons of 1941 includes, I couldn't believe it when I heard the news last weekend:smile:

Last edited:
Pretty much wintotty's list is what I heard. Some rogue Totes too. The 1941 clutch as well. She said some people will get an early access email code for tomorrow but stores are going to ring them in for their clients starting tomorrow.

My SA did mention the grey Rogue Tote, as well as the green one with the linked sides.

I already got a few pieces aside for me to pick up tomorrow [emoji2]
40% off Rogue: Fringe suede, black/pink tea rose, white wild tea rose, yellow snake handle, some 36 sizes, beatnick 25, whipstitch snake 25, Cars, Felix, Patchwork

Similar style Dinky, pink tea rose, fringe, whipstitch snake, link are also includes.....

There are tons of 1941 includes, I couldn't believe it when I heard the news last weekend[emoji2]
Wow [emoji16] God help my credit card

Reactions: K.E.W.
For some reason I gathered that 1941 sales would be far and few in between - the rogue seems like a staple, permanent collection bag.

Do you guys reckon it's to clear seasonal pieces? Or to spark some sales?

For some reason I gathered that 1941 sales would be far and few in between - the rogue seems like a staple, permanent collection bag.

Do you guys reckon it's to clear seasonal pieces? Or to spark some sales?
It seems like to me that they are trying to clear some seasonal items. Or items that haven't sold as well.

Beechwood tea rose is NOT on sale. :sad:

But the Green Fringe is. :smile:

The trend has been for Coach to blow out their seasonal stuff it seems, but keep the more classic looks full price. I bet the Beechwood is selling well which is why it's not on sale.

Last edited:
I already got a few pieces aside for me to pick up tomorrow :smile:

There are tons of 1941 includes, I couldn't believe it when I heard the news last weekend:smile:
Thank you!

Wow [emoji16] God help my credit card
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Beechwood tea rose is NOT on sale. :sad:

But the Green Fringe is. :smile:

The trend has been for Coach to blow out their seasonal stuff it seems, but keep the more classic looks full price. I bet the Beechwood is selling well which is why it's not on sale.
The 25 and the regular size one?