1941 bags

How do you like the rogue? I mostly carry dinkies
I love the Rogue 25. It fits a lot more than a Dinky without feeling like a "big bag" to me (YMMV). I love the Dinky & Saddle but this is perfect when I just need space. I use a Saddle or Rogue for work & a Dinky on the weekends swapping as the occasion calls for. (note: I don't carry a laptop to work)

I also don't carry this bag on the shoulder or cross body. I'm a die hard crook of the arm gal with the occasional hand carry. If I need more space in a cross body - the saddle holds quite a bit more than the Dinky. I know many here love the Rogue straps for both shoulder/cross body so chime in with thoughts those who enjoy that!

Highly recommend one Rogue 25 in the collection for those times when you want to carry a little more or want a totally different style!

Too funny - I've been thinking the same thing on both fronts! :angel:

Both need to be just the right bag and I'm in no hurry. Feeling like I need to diversify my collection just a little so that could be an avenue. Also need to carry these more and get a feel for the styles I need to fill and maybe combine needed styles/colors strategically.
Meant to include @Pagan as well with the red bag note :smile:

It's clear to me that you need a red bag. :tup:

Happily joining the 1941 club with my new Saddle 23 that I picked up with my PCE code. :biggrin: It's a little bigger than I thought, which is great! I have to say...I'm always so impressed with the level of care in Coach's packaging. Everything about the unboxing experience was delightful, and the bag was in perfect condition. The leather is amazing, and the construction is so sturdy! It feels like the epitome of practical luxury to me. Glad I went for this one and not the Mansur Gavriel crossbody (which is also gorgeous, but at 2x as much, doesn't feel like a particularly good value IMO).

IMG_20180313_191959.jpg

Happily joining the 1941 club with my new Saddle 23 that I picked up with my PCE code. :biggrin: It's a little bigger than I thought, which is great! I have to say...I'm always so impressed with the level of care in Coach's packaging. Everything about the unboxing experience was delightful, and the bag was in perfect condition. The leather is amazing, and the construction is so sturdy! It feels like the epitome of practical luxury to me. Glad I went for this one and not the Mansur Gavriel crossbody (which is also gorgeous, but at 2x as much, doesn't feel like a particularly good value IMO).

View attachment 4000211
I totally agree with the packaging. I unboxed a sale hang tag and so much care was put into the packaging I thought it was so luxurious for such a small item.

I totally agree with the packaging. I unboxed a sale hang tag and so much care was put into the packaging I thought it was so luxurious for such a small item.

Same! I wonder if they retrained their staff on packaging? Just three years ago, I was horrified with how the bags are sometimes squashed into boxes that are almost too small! Maybe corporate noticed the money/merchandise they're losing on poor shipping.

Has anyone seen or purchased the Peony color in the Saddle 23? Online it doesn't look like any of my area stores (5 of them) do not have it. I would like a pink handbag and have seen the Peony in other styles - some I like it some I don't.

TIA!

Has anyone seen or purchased the Peony color in the Saddle 23? Online it doesn't look like any of my area stores (5 of them) do not have it. I would like a pink handbag and have seen the Peony in other styles - some I like it some I don't.

TIA!
Hi!
I have. My local store has it. I've asked her to send photos.
It's possible one of your local stores does have it. Once an inventory reaches only 1 or 2, the online store inventory won't show it. May be worth a few calls.
Will post photos if/when I get them.

Hi!
I have. My local store has it. I've asked her to send photos.
It's possible one of your local stores does have it. Once an inventory reaches only 1 or 2, the online store inventory won't show it. May be worth a few calls.
Will post photos if/when I get them.
You are so sweet! No tried the two that typically have best or most options and the one nearest me.

Feel under the gun with only a few days left of PCE!