1941 bags

I'm looking for a green like the forest I had or the kelly green in the Turlock saddle bag. It doesn't have to be a Rogue. Maybe that will be the one that breaks the cycle. I'm going to wait and see what comes out later in the collection. My SA knows I still want green, so she's looking out for me. I'm dropping off cupcakes to the store Friday then I won't see her for a while since I'm taking a break.

I'm trying not to look at the sale because I'm sure I'll find something else I hadn't noticed before. I've bought four bags with this sale and F&F, plus the Azure 25 from the mother's day sale. My goal is to go the rest of the year without buying. The only exception will be a black crossbody at a good price. I can't seem to find the right one.

I'm also on the lookout for a kelly green bag. I regret passing up the forest Rogue 25 and the Swagger that came out in the same shade. I hope they release something similar soon. I know there's a market tote in the color grass, but I already have a market tote I don't carry very often so I could never justify owning two.