1941 bags

As long as you like them and think you will use them, then they are never too much. I love the variety in your collection.
I'm considering a Rogue 25 and 36. I just need to find the right ones. [emoji2]
I'll definitely use them. I never expected to have so many medium Rogues or bags with "Rogue" in the name. LOL
I guess it's not different from the celebrities who have multiple Birkin bags. I hope you find the colors you like.[emoji3]

I'll definitely use them. I never expected to have so many medium Rogues or bags with "Rogue" in the name. LOL
I guess it's not different from the celebrities who have multiple Birkin bags. I hope you find the colors you like.[emoji3]
Exactly! I think the new melon color is so pretty, especially in the Dakota and Tea Rose Rogue. I need to take a break for awhile since I bought so much stuff during SAS and F&F.
I want the new Rogue 38 tote and kisslock bags for fall. I need to post and updated 1941 picture to remind me how many Coach 1941 bags I own.

Exactly! I think the new melon color is so pretty, especially in the Dakota and Tea Rose Rogue. I need to take a break for awhile since I bought so much stuff during SAS and F&F.
I want the new Rogue 38 tote and kisslock bags for fall. I need to post and updated 1941 picture to remind me how many Coach 1941 bags I own.
For two seconds I thought about returning my melon rogue and getting the Dakota, but something about the shape just throws me off. I also feel like I wouldn't carry it as much as my Rogues. I'd love to see them in person but my store would have to order one in for me. Good luck with your break. I'm on one too. Post pics if you get either one of those bags!

Thanks! I'm wondering if it might be too much? Maybe I should branch out and try something different, not necessarily another Coach bag.

I don't think it's too much at all. I do the same thing with bag styles. Currently my Coach collection is all Rogue and Swagger with the exception of one Market Tote. If you find a style that works, go for it is what I say! I think the variety in style and color in yours means you'll get a lot of use out of each and every one of them.

Reactions: Satcheldoll
I don't think it's too much at all. I do the same thing with bag styles. Currently my Coach collection is all Rogue and Swagger with the exception of one Market Tote. If you find a style that works, go for it is what I say! I think the variety in style and color in yours means you'll get a lot of use out of each and every one of them.
Thanks! I'm carrying my Melon today. I don't see it only as a bag for fall. Of course it had to rain while I'm out. [emoji107]

Reactions: Chihua5 and K.E.W.
That is an incredibly versatile collection!! I think you've included all major colors/shades! And your display looks so professional!

Twins on the Red and Olive, but Olive is going back this week. Is Red a 25? I can't tell from pic.
Thanks! I think I do have it covered, but still feel like a "need" a green bag. Call me crazy. As for a professional display I was just trying to get them all to fit in one place (barely made it) LOL.

The red is the regular size. I used to think the 25 was too small for me. My first one was the forest green but I returned it. I have know idea how I thought they were too small since they fit everything I carry perfectly. I see another one in my future but it has to be something special.

Reactions: K.E.W.
Thanks! I think I do have it covered, but still feel like a "need" a green bag. Call me crazy. As for a professional display I was just trying to get them all to fit in one place (barely made it) LOL.

The red is the regular size. I used to think the 25 was too small for me. My first one was the forest green but I returned it. I have know idea how I thought they were too small since they fit everything I carry perfectly. I see another one in my future but it has to be something special.

Haha, I know what you mean about "needing" a green bag, as my olive is going back. I find this Olive so "Non Olivey" --- she barely looks green at all, more gray-ish, in my eyes!

You're lucky that the 25 works for you because there are a few nice "25 only" colors, like yellow and pink, I forgot what else...

For an additional Green are you waiting to see the new inventory (all of it, not just a few runway pics). Or have you considered one of the Kelly Green Rogues -- I think one is a 36? It's all a blur now, with my constantly viewing this forever sale!

Reactions: pumpkinhl
Haha, I know what you mean about "needing" a green bag, as my olive is going back. I find this Olive so "Non Olivey" --- she barely looks green at all, more gray-ish, in my eyes!

You're lucky that the 25 works for you because there are a few nice "25 only" colors, like yellow and pink, I forgot what else...

For an additional Green are you waiting to see the new inventory (all of it, not just a few runway pics). Or have you considered one of the Kelly Green Rogues -- I think one is a 36? It's all a blur now, with my constantly viewing this forever sale!
I'm looking for a green like the forest I had or the kelly green in the Turlock saddle bag. It doesn't have to be a Rogue. Maybe that will be the one that breaks the cycle. I'm going to wait and see what comes out later in the collection. My SA knows I still want green, so she's looking out for me. I'm dropping off cupcakes to the store Friday then I won't see her for a while since I'm taking a break.

I'm trying not to look at the sale because I'm sure I'll find something else I hadn't noticed before. I've bought four bags with this sale and F&F, plus the Azure 25 from the mother's day sale. My goal is to go the rest of the year without buying. The only exception will be a black crossbody at a good price. I can't seem to find the right one.

Reactions: lovingmybags