1941 bags

View attachment 3614943 My family of 1941 purchases within 4 months. I've never bought so many bags/accessories in such a short period of time. I've gone insane. I should stop.......

Holy s***!! You really DO love flowers!!!!

Plus you created your own similar bag!! :clap:

Maybe your lighting is off a little -- I can't make out the actual colors...but what a collection!

Reactions: Inlovewithteaflower
But they're absolutely beautiful!

+1 just stunning i couldn't carry off the floral look myself or so i keep telling myself but that little clutch at the front with flowers only on the top part is calling my name
I think anyone can rock that look. if you're worried, you can consider the bags in chalk or the black/plum appliqué. :heart:

What colour is saddle bag on the right???? Looks like choc dont think i have ever seen a coach bag that colouronline here love it!!!!!
I have poor lighting in that room. Everything seems to look yellow :sad:. The saddles are both black and so is the rogue 25. The dinky is beechwood. :amazed: Perhaps, Coach should release a chocolate brown tea rose appliqué.... I'm drooling again.

Holy s***!! You really DO love flowers!!!!

Plus you created your own similar bag!! :clap:

Maybe your lighting is off a little -- I can't make out the actual colors...but what a collection!

Yes, you are right the lighting is off.... and yup I'm doomed. I saw the Burberry flower appliqué two years after it was released so I missed out..... the Fendi bags are too expensive and I always love Coach leather... so they got me this time!

Congrats! The color is beautiful. Enjoy!

Joining too with my dinky

Congrats!

Some of my Disney items

Congrats! Love the Disney collection. Enjoy your beauties.

View attachment 3614943 My family of 1941 purchases within 4 months. I've never bought so many bags/accessories in such a short period of time. I've gone insane. I should stop.......
Wow! What an amazing collection. Bag twins on the Saddle. Enjoy them all.

Reactions: Inlovewithteaflower
30% off one regular full-price item today at Neiman Marcus. 1941 is included!

They have this "exclusive to NM" dinkier which I think is pretty badass. If only it were not microscopic. LOL

NMV3FH1_mu.jpg

Last edited: