19 woc or trendy cc woc?

Sunshine1984

Nov 10, 2017
Hi all!

I had a black lambskin woc (chevron) that was defective as the chain broke the flap’s leather after short period of use. Now I’m buying a new woc (would love to get mini but the chain is too short). I was going to get trendy cc woc but also saw 19 woc both in black. I was surprised how good 19 looked, not tacky at all! So has anyone excperienced these two / pros & cons? It’s not going to be rational purchase and I would like to hear your thoughts. I’m a bit worried that the chain on top of the 19’s flap would scratch the leather (SA said it’s unlikely).

Tia!

Thanks for the mod picture. I’ve been looking at the trendy cc WOC as well. Is the chain on that one as long as the others? How tall are you if you don’t mind me asking? The trendy hits you perfect crossbody.

I´m 173 cm tall so I love wocs because of the long chains they have. Correct me if I´m wrong but the chain felt longer than what classic wocs have (at least it´s few centimeters longer than what 19 has as you can see in the picture). Hope this helps!

Coming back to say I definitely prefer the Trendy for WOC...even though I have the 19 bag and love it!

Thank´s for your opinion. And yes you are 100% right – 19 is nice but unfortunately it felt slightly plastic and busy next to trendy cc. Maybe I´ll get the 19 flap next as that looked gorgeous in all colours and sizes they had!