19 Flap Bag Club!

Thanks so much! I really was hoping to see this comparison, so the 21P is more of an off white than the 20K? I mean it seems lighter than the 20K in this photo.
Also, do you by any chance know how it compares to the 21C light beige?

I saw a 21C light beige in person. 21C is lighter, a bit greyish ivory. Orchmelia website has a picture of 20A vs 21C vs 21P beige.

Reactions: luxurista
So beautiful! I get excited whenever I see posts of the medium/large size, I feel the small is more popular but I personally love the bigger size on the 19 bag!
How do you find it so far? Did you post modeling photos before? I have my first 19 for a week now and been loving it!
Are you going to keep both beiges?

Thank you! Yeah I love the large size 19 because it looks more puffy and smooshy... like a pillowy cloud lol. The small size is cute - I would probably get a fun color in the small size if I were to get that size. And no, I haven’t posted any modeling shots. I’m not all that glamorous these days - I practically live in my scrubs lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: XCCX
Thank you so much for the reference photos! I actually think the m/l is the best size for this fabric! Looks great on your frame. I am pretty much exactly the same size as well.

Totally agree with it being a Fall/Winter bag..... so much so I *accidentally* bought a reissue mini they had kicking about in orange... I think it was from 19K. Nervous to see it in person. Feeling kind of wild with two bold print purchases as I am a pretty classic black type of person.

Anyone know if the 19 in this was super limited or did it just get disrupted due to COVID?
How do you like the 19k fluorescent orange mini reissue?? I have my eye on one, and I was wondering about wearability, wear and tear, etc. Any info helps! TIA!

Hi everyone,

I already own a 19 bag in yellow and thinking to add another 19 bag to my collection. I've reserve the 21p in white iridescent and am patiently waiting for it to arrive. I fell in love with the bag when pictures of it started to appear in instagram but lately I'm not so sure of it anymore. The more I see pictures of it the more I think it reminds me of a satin pillow, which may or may not be a bad thing haha.

For those who have seen the bag IRL, what are you thoughts? Do you think it's too delicate? Any mod shots that can be shared?

Thanks Everyone!

Screenshot_20210124-164813.png