19 Flap Bag Club!

Considering getting a navy medium/large or maxi. Don’t see the navy a lot in photos. Thoughts? I have a lot of black - I wear a lot of black and have young kids. Definitely have hole in my bag collection for non-black. People with the navy - do you find it easy to coordinate with your wardrobe? If I could get my hands on a dark grey I probably would do that. Really want a 19 but want it to be something I will actually wear.
Also - maxi va large - does the maxi go cross body in any capacity?
Hi not sure if you already got the navy but I bought it recently and its simply stunning! I actually personally preferred it to the black when I had them side by side.. there is a richness in the color and I think it will go with most things in a wardrobe and across seasons

Reactions: kipp
I actually love this bag on you in the navy tweed, it's just stunning!!!! I love the tweed 19 bags so much! I have two 19 bags and I find them super easy to use!!! Just my opinion though, I know everyone has different thoughts, but I really do think the tweed is stunning on you. It's very big, but if you need that size to fit your essentials then I say go for it!
Thank you for the input!! :heart: Do you think it's too unstructured on me? Especially with the winter puffer jacket?

Reactions: Julierose
Do you guys think Tweed in better in Small or a bigger size like the large?
I asked myself the same question. In the end, it depends on the vibe you prefer. I feel that the bigger sizes are more casual and like the style break of a classic tweed in combination with the bigger sized 19. However, on others more classy elegant women I might prefer the smaller sized 19s in Tweed. Hope this helps at all...