19 Flap Bag Club!

I just bought the white bag but I’m drawn to everything other than black. I think the white is very striking against darker clothing as well as lighter. Reading other posts I’ve heard this material in white wipes away very well.
Yes so true! White stands out and is beautiful, but I am loving the puffy quilts and sheen of the black such a hard decision

Reactions: Eyecandy112486
Yes so true! White stands out and is beautiful, but I am loving the puffy quilts and sheen of the black such a hard decision
I was drawn to the white after searching styling pics for this bag. If you search both colors and how they are being styled maybe that will help make you make a decision? Either way you can’t go wrong with black, white, or beige.

Hello everyone!
I would love for feedback! I have a really tough decision to make. I am torn on which bag to keep! White or black?

Thank you in advanced for your help! ❤

I love them both!! I was in the same boat as you actually! The white is stunning and imo a little more “muted” since the hardware pairs nicely against the neutral shade. I tend to wear mostly dark colors too and I loved that pop of “color”. In the end I went with black in the small size because I want to use it as an everyday bag, but I know I’ll end up getting the white next - it’s just too pretty! Lol that doesn’t help much, but honestly you can’t go wrong with either! And by the way they both look so good on you! :loveeyes:

I'm thinking of selling my black boy bag for a 19. How often do you use your 19? Currently, the only bag I've been using consistently is my alma bb as it's easy to take care of and goes with everything. I don't seem to reach for my chanel flap even though I love it and I hardly ever reached for the boy since I got it. Obviously, I don't want the 19 to be yet another bag I don't use.
I guess I'm just trying to see if others find the 19 user friendly for everyday/casual wear. I'm looking to get the small size in leather, probably black or beige.

I'm thinking of selling my black boy bag for a 19. How often do you use your 19? Currently, the only bag I've been using consistently is my alma bb as it's easy to take care of and goes with everything. I don't seem to reach for my chanel flap even though I love it and I hardly ever reached for the boy since I got it. Obviously, I don't want the 19 to be yet another bag I don't use.
I guess I'm just trying to see if others find the 19 user friendly for everyday/casual wear. I'm looking to get the small size in leather, probably black or beige.
I love the 19! It is less structured than the classic flaps so I feel like it is a great everyday bag.

I literally sold my boy to help fund my Chanel 19. Same reason, I bought my boy 5 years ago and maybe used it 8 times. I’ve already used my Chanel 19 way more than that and I love it! I highly recommend

I love the look but how do you girls get the bag to keep its structure? Also, will it also work with summer outfits?

I'd like to hear this as well! Wear and tear, keeping structure/shape over time, and working year-round are all things I look for in a bag, and I'm not sure that the 19 meets those criteria.

I know I need the maxi if I am to fit my daily essentials, but I'm not sure whether to go for leather (black) or the blue tweed with the Chanel ribbons going through it, or something else I haven't considered! (I did see and rule out the red, even though I am usually a red/pink girl.) Which would you go for, or neither? I'm kinda leaning towards neither. For the price, it checks off so little of what I want in a bag (in addition to the above points I raised, it also doesn't have feet), and I don't know that it looks good on me. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Tweed:
IMG_8934.PNG

IMG_9158.JPG

Leather:
IMG_4680.JPG

IMG_9160.JPG

I love them both!! I was in the same boat as you actually! The white is stunning and imo a little more “muted” since the hardware pairs nicely against the neutral shade. I tend to wear mostly dark colors too and I loved that pop of “color”. In the end I went with black in the small size because I want to use it as an everyday bag, but I know I’ll end up getting the white next - it’s just too pretty! Lol that doesn’t help much, but honestly you can’t go wrong with either! And by the way they both look so good on you! :loveeyes:
You’re soo sweet!!! Thank you!!! I agree the black looks like the perfect everyday bag, as another person posted it’s easy to wipe clean. Both are so beautiful! Maybe I should just keep both ☺️