19 Flap Bag Club!

I actually prefer the non-glazed look better. The only exception is the burgundy bag. For some reason, the glazed effect amplifies the beauty of the bag. The glossiness is subtle. My sales associate showed me a picture of a new medium bag in a similar shade, but the bag looks dull. There is now a glazed black 19 bag. Personally, I don't prefer that color with the glazed effect since its too glossy and I've never been a fan of patient leather. I have the black 19 and like that it doesn't have the glaze. As far as durability of the bags, unfortunately, I can't comment now since both bags are new however it would be interesting to see how they each hold up a year from now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the glazed burgundy doesn't become dull over time. We'll see.

Thank you for the insight! Your explanation made me think of how I don't like LV vernis either, so I think I will be like you and prefer the non-glazed.

Pls help. Recently bought jumbo caviar flap bag in coral on eBay. No returns... although bag has not been used it is covered in dust and the color is dull or matte. I am looking into sending it to leather doctor but wanted to know if I can clean it myself first. Any advise on products and care? Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 42
Pls help. Recently bought jumbo caviar flap bag in coral on eBay. No returns... although bag has not been used it is covered in dust and the color is dull or matte. I am looking into sending it to leather doctor but wanted to know if I can clean it myself first. Any advise on products and care? Thanks

Did you post in the wrong thread by mistake? You posted in the 19 flap bag thread.

Reactions: middlemouse318
My beauty just arrived!!! This is my first 19 bag... but def not my last hahaha. This is the 20K beige size large. The beige is absolutely gorgeous, I think it’s the perfect shade. There are def subtle pink/peach undertones... but the color to me is still very neutral. I feel like pics don’t capture the true color sometimes depending on the lighting. Anyway - here she is... :love::heart:

View attachment 4897737

View attachment 4897738
She is gorgeous!!!

Reactions: luxurista
Hi!! Love seeing all your beautiful 19s. I was not a fan of 19s when theh first launched but they have definitely grown on me!
Sharing the latest addition I got myself for my birthday :smile: Took me a while to decide as I am not sure how tweed wears over time but I really love this one with a combo of deep black, navy, and gold chanel letter ribbon details. This one is also different from my other leather bags. Would love to hear how others with tweed 19s are holding up!

View attachment 4898038
View attachment 4898036

Love love this bag. Can I ask how much it was? I apologize if it’s not appropriate but my SA told me it’s $5100 for the small size and that seemed high when the leather is $4800. It would really help me in making my decision. Thank you!

Hello everyone!
I would love for feedback! I have a really tough decision to make. I am torn on which bag to keep! White or black?

Thank you in advanced for your help! ❤️

Attachments

• AA1A62F8-3BFB-48D7-A32B-B6D3FC4C66EC.jpeg
    AA1A62F8-3BFB-48D7-A32B-B6D3FC4C66EC.jpeg
    177 KB · Views: 271
  • 75ADF886-3327-4749-BDDC-599215C08943.jpeg
    75ADF886-3327-4749-BDDC-599215C08943.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 274
  • C4357F4C-A6EE-45BE-9C27-6E9873D076FF.jpeg
    C4357F4C-A6EE-45BE-9C27-6E9873D076FF.jpeg
    345.6 KB · Views: 255
Hello everyone!
I would love for feedback! I have a really tough decision to make. I am torn on which bag to keep! White or black?

Thank you in advanced for your help! ❤

The white is stunning but I’d be too worried about color transfer/maintenance. Black is more versatile and carefree. If you mean to use this bag as a casual/everyday bag, I’d probably go with the black.

Has anyone seen (in-person) the Chanel 19 in Winter 2020 Dark Blue? I saw some pics on IG (attached, photo credit: LuxxLover) and it looks almost like a royal blue/blue with purple undertones. I am thinking about buying the 19 in this color but I don't have the opportunity to see it in-person and want to make sure it's the right shade of blue. Thanks so much in advance! Chanel 19_20B Blue.jpg

Reactions: Lealu