18k mini charm... decision...

B4GBuff

Feb 1, 2019
I have been drooling over the 18k mini charms since they came out and could not swing it at the time. I found the med classic flap on 2 sites preloved recently. One with antique gold gw and the other with the antique silver. I am thinking of selling a few bags to fund it. Actually I am thinking of downsizing to only a few standout bags... and this would be one.

Question is, can I wear this anytime or is it more dressy? Like can I still wear with jeans etc? What do you think of this design? The prices are ~5000 CAD preloved that I found. Worth it??

Screenshot_20201130-103930_X-plore.jpg

I think you'd be able to wear it anytime. Actually, I feel like the charms make it a bit more fun, so you'd probably get away with wearing with more casual clothes. As for if it's worth it, if you love the bag to the point of downsizing your collection for it, definitely go for it!

Ok I think I am going to go for it!! One site has the gold hw and the other has silver hw. The charms are basically the same between both just kind of opposite. But for the chain and turnlock. I am leaning gold but the silver is a bit lower asking price. Probably will go gold though as I love the antique gold.

Reactions: topglamchic
I did go for gold. Cost me 500 more though LOL. But the antique gold stands out so beautifully. The antique silver looks dark and almost like dull gunmetal color to me. Now the wait for it to arrive... probably be delayed due to all the Christmas parcels this year... even more than usual clogging up the shipping systems because of covid. :sad: patience is a virtue I wasn't graced with haha