18K gold pochette charm

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Remember those pics from the Japanese magazine that I posted a little while ago? I was dying to see that gold pochette charm IRL...and now...I found one on eBay! Okay, not really IRL, but at least there are some good photos!

eBay: Louis Vuitton 18 kt Gold Monogram Pochette Charm (item 130057931646 end time Dec-17-06 10:41:48 PST)

[​IMG]

I am soooo drooling right now. This charm is probably the cutest charm I've EVER seen...if I had the $$$ I'd buy it! Would anyone like to buy Karman a Christmas gift? :angel:

I was expecting this charm to cost a LOT more! But 750 Euros is not bad at all, compared to what some of the other LV bracelet charms cost! I WANT ONE!

2. TDF! :love: €750 is not alot at all!

3. That really is adorable!!

4. They're cute but at like $900, it's way too tiny. I've seen them (both yellow gold and white gold) in the store and they're so little. I'd rather have a real bag for that price.

5. thanks alot karman! now I want it too!

6. It's adorable!

7. Wow, there's one in white gold? :nuts: Oh myyyy...

8. wow it's super cute though!

9. so cute!

10. I've been drooling over that charm for a while. I love and collect gold charms. I just think that LV's charms are waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy overpriced. They are waaaaayyyyyy cute too. :drool:

11. I agree! :yes: