1854 reveal

I think it looks good in the neverfull. My only concern would be it might look out of date pretty quick - this one not such as the red ones. I would still buy this.:P

Although I am not personally ordering one of these bags, I think the pattern is unique and pays tribute to the founding year of LV. I can see it becoming a collector's piece. I'm not sure if the fabric is similar to that of the previous min lin / idylle material, but I'm hoping it has a stain repellent of some sort. Please do a reveal once yours arrives !

I ordered this a while ago and now it’s in! My SA sent me this photo, and she will ship it out tomorrow.

What are your honest thoughts on this? By the time I decided that maybe I would have liked the deauville it was not able to be ordered.

View attachment 4855163
I love it!:heart:
i would be worried about dirt or stains, but I might get a piece from this line:smile:

Reactions: M_Butterfly
Can you say more about what it's made of? Could the fabric get pulled? Or is it coated etc.
Thanks for any info. I'm on the fence about a couple of these pieces

I ordered this a while ago and now it’s in! My SA sent me this photo, and she will ship it out tomorrow.

What are your honest thoughts on this? By the time I decided that maybe I would have liked the deauville it was not able to be ordered.

View attachment 4855163

Maybe it’s in English because it was easier to write and it didn’t take too much space? lol
I think the new collection is sooo beautiful, I wished it was in canvas print or leather. Other then that, congrats!

Reactions: Cattyyellow
Beautiful, I’ve been considering this piece as well! I wish I paid closer attention and knew about it sooner, I spoke to an SA this week that said I can’t order one until Friday. Are you in the US?