1837 narrow cuff

Blossy

Dec 30, 2012
Another question!

I see it comes in medium and large, but not small. Do any small wristed ladies here own one? What is the fit like? Does it fall off or spin around?

Thanks all!

Another question!

I see it comes in medium and large, but not small. Do any small wristed ladies here own one? What is the fit like? Does it fall off or spin around?

Thanks all!

Hi, I have narrow bangle, I had adjust mine to fit my arm, but I never take it off, because it will easy to broke after many times to adjust.

Hiya, I don't own the narrow cuff, but have several bangles in Medium. My hands are small and it's very easy to slot them through. As a result, the circular shaped ones fall forwards easily and because of the extra circumference around my small wrist bones, I find I bang into surfaces more easily and so the silver becomes more easily scratched.

However, the 1837 bangle that was discontinued a few years back have an oval shape and I find it slips off not as easily and fits better. Plus it sits nicer and I always get the engravings on the side I want it on :smile: The oval shape that the cuff will also have definitely helps it to sit better than a circular piece.

If you have major doubts, it's worth going into store to have a try. I found the thicker pieces a tad tighter when putting them on than the thinner/more narrow ones, even though they were all Medium.

Hope all this helps!

I have the narrow 1837 bangle in the medium size. I have a small to average sized wrist, it doesn't fall off but it does spin around occasionally & needs to be adjusted. Here's a pic of where it usually lies on my wrist: