1801 or 1874?

im trying to decide between this two as well. Anyone can share their experience on this bags? How much can you fit in, are they comfy for everyday use, etc?
TIA

I cant fit A4 file in BN1801. Got to fold my documents if really have to put them in. The middle compartment has no zip, thus you have to be careful if place your wallet in there. But still I like the size, suitable for my built. BTW, Im 5'4 and approx 110lbs

Yesterday I tried on both in one store but they dind't have the 1801 in the color I wanted (black) so I went to another store where supposedly they had it, and I think SA made a mistake because when she showed me the 1801 it was slightly bigger than the 1874, when I am sure it is a tiny bit smaller. She was sure she was showing me the 1801 so now im confused...

I have the 1874 and it's pretty roomy. I can fit a checkbook wallet, sunglasses case, makeup bag, phone, keys, a thin sweater on one side. The other side still has room leftover for other things. The 1801 is smaller than the 1874. I know that 1801 comes with the strap, but my 1874 did not come with one (purchased last year). I'm not really sure, but I thought I saw somewhere that the newer 1874 came with a shoulder strap.

As with all handheld bags, if you put a lot of stuff in it and carry it around all day long, it can get heavy.

I have the 1874 and it's pretty roomy. I can fit a checkbook wallet, sunglasses case, makeup bag, phone, keys, a thin sweater on one side. The other side still has room leftover for other things. The 1801 is smaller than the 1874. I know that 1801 comes with the strap, but my 1874 did not come with one (purchased last year). I'm not really sure, but I thought I saw somewhere that the newer 1874 came with a shoulder strap.

As with all handheld bags, if you put a lot of stuff in it and carry it around all day long, it can get heavy.
hi!!! do you have any mod pics with your 1874 i would love to see it!!! thx:biggrin:

As with all handheld bags, if you put a lot of stuff in it and carry it around all day long, it can get heavy.[/QUOTE

I have BN1874 in cammeo and it does not have a strap. I bought it in Feb this year. May be it's old stock from last year. Not really sure.

As with all handheld bags, if you put a lot of stuff in it and carry it around all day long, it can get heavy.[/QUOTE

I have BN1874 in cammeo and it does not have a strap. I bought it in Feb this year. May be it's old stock from last year. Not really sure.
I have purchased both, but decided to keep the 1784 because my iPad fits beautifully in it since its about an inch or so bigger. Plus, the newer 1874's come with the detachable shoulder strap too which is a real plus when traveling through the airport, shopping, etc. Also, in my opinion the 1784 has little more of a relaxed ~ tote look to it. Whereas, I think the 1801 when snapped on the sides tends to be a little more structured or formal looking. My iPad did fit in the center of the 1801, but kind of on an angle in the middle section and then I couldn't snap the sides ~ just not a good fit. Both are gorgeous so you can't go wrong either way...just depends what you plan to carry in it.

I have purchased both, but decided to keep the 1784 because my iPad fits beautifully in it since its about an inch or so bigger. Plus, the newer 1874's come with the detachable shoulder strap too which is a real plus when traveling through the airport, shopping, etc. Also, in my opinion the 1784 has little more of a relaxed ~ tote look to it. Whereas, I think the 1801 when snapped on the sides tends to be a little more structured or formal looking. My iPad did fit in the center of the 1801, but kind of on an angle in the middle section and then I couldn't snap the sides ~ just not a good fit. Both are gorgeous so you can't go wrong either way...just depends what you plan to carry in it.

I have purchased both, but decided to keep the 1874 because my iPad fits beautifully in it since its about an inch or so bigger. Plus, the newer 1874's come with the detachable shoulder strap too which is a real plus when traveling through the airport, shopping, etc. Also, in my opinion the 1874 has little more of a relaxed ~ tote look to it. Whereas, I think the 1801 when snapped on the sides tends to be a little more structured or formal looking. My iPad did fit in the center of the 1801, but kind of on an angle in the middle section and then I couldn't snap the sides ~ just not a good fit. Both are gorgeous so you can't go wrong either way...just depends what you plan to carry in it.

hi!!! do you have any mod pics with your 1874 i would love to see it!!! thx:biggrin:

Here you go! :smile: FYI the color is argilla if you were wondering.

IMG_2012.jpg