£180 Handbag Suggestion

zura009

Sep 2, 2011
Hi there...

First of all, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but i'm quite hurry rite now.

So...i went to London somewhere in 2009 and i still have £180 in hand. Now, one of my officemate will go there next week and i plan to buy any handbag within that budget.

She recommend me Furla Candy, but i'm not so sure of this kinda design, suit my style or not. What say you my dear..?

Any other handbag you would like to suggest within this price??:P

Help me..help me please...She need the answer asap..phewwww....

"Any handbag" - I think you need to give her more guidance - size, style, colour, etc. so you get something you will actually use and not just because it costs the amount of pounds you have to give your friend.

What other bags do you have and maybe we can recommend something similar that you would like?

tiggycat said:
"Any handbag" - I think you need to give her more guidance - size, style, colour, etc. so you get something you will actually use and not just because it costs the amount of pounds you have to give your friend.

What other bags do you have and maybe we can recommend something similar that you would like?

Hi tiggycat...

Currently i owned black classic hillier hobo by Marc by Marc Jacob with gold metal. I loved the pebble leather of this bag..as well as other kind of leather..and hoping with this amount i can get other medium range leather handbag (instead of jelly bag)...could it be Michael Kors? Hmm..

I dont like small bag nor big size..i'm a petite asian with a lot of things to carry so i would prefer medium size. Go for any color but not too neon type.

Not so stringent on the cost, it just that i have that amount that i kept from 2009..Did not plan to add further cause i need to find the money changer and exchange the currency...thats why i have limitation here:smile:

Furla Candy bag...yay or nay?

I vote no on the Furla candy because i believe that the materiak used will eventually crack and/or yellow. Perhaps you want to consider an English brand instead, because it is coming from London? 180 won't get you a handbag but it could get you an accessory from Anya Hindmarch, Smythson, or Mulberry. Or you could get something from Orla Kiely or Ted Baker. Having travelled there recently, there area also really good prices on Longchamp le pliage totes at Heathrow-180 would get you more than one.

Thanks for your kind suggestion..my friend went to Bicester and she managed to get me Furla medium piper, colour red cherry at £185... Was so lucky when she ignore the additional £5 since she will claim back from VAT etc.. Love the smell of the leather:smile:

Reactions: Amazona