17s blue chevron caviar mini

Nov 22, 2013
Hi everyone! Just wanted to share my newest purchase. Couldn't decide on which color to get so I decided to get both. I got 17s red mini last week and I got a call yesterday that my blue mini I reserved came in. I missed out on the 16s blue mini so I couldn't pass this up since this color seemed pretty close. I also picked up my first ballerina flats and I love it! So comfortable. Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• IMG_4343.JPG
    IMG_4343.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 2,629
  • IMG_4344.JPG
    IMG_4344.JPG
    198.9 KB · Views: 1,970
  • IMG_4350.JPG
    IMG_4350.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 1,869
  • IMG_4351.JPG
    IMG_4351.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 1,936
Omg!!! I totally can relate to you!!!!
I got my red mini just the other day and I am hoping to get the blue one too!!!!!
I'm on the wait list but I think there are like 4 people before me so fingers crossed!!!
Oh and they look perfect on you too!!!!!
Congrats!

Omg!!! I totally can relate to you!!!!
I got my red mini just the other day and I am hoping to get the blue one too!!!!!
I'm on the wait list but I think there are like 4 people before me so fingers crossed!!!
Oh and they look perfect on you too!!!!!
Congrats!
Hi mia1103! Thank you and congrats to you too! Isn't the red such a gorgeous color? Even though it's not a true red, it's still beautiful! Hope you get the call soon for the blue mini!

Hi! So hard to choose. I like them both equally. The blue is my casual bag because I wear a lot of jeans. The red is equally gorgeous as it's the perfect pop of color to wear with any neutral outfit. As u can see, I'm a big fan of chevron. I would say to get both if u can. Sorry, I'm no help.

Big congrats. Bag twin on the red, almost on the blue too, but had to resist because I had picked up the so black boy and now on ban island. Enjoy the blue...I will be admiring from afar.

Love them both, great choices! Can I ask if the blue mini is a bright/cobalt blue? From the pictures it looks like a brighter blue, but I have read it isn't as bright of blue in real life. It's such a gorgeous bag, along with the red one:heart: Big congrats to finding them both:smile:

Big congrats. Bag twin on the red, almost on the blue too, but had to resist because I had picked up the so black boy and now on ban island. Enjoy the blue...I will be admiring from afar.
Thank you Chanel923! Congrats on your red mini as well! You have great taste! I also picked up so black boy a few weeks ago and I love that bag so much! I'll be joining you on ban island now too!

Reactions: Chanel923
Love them both, great choices! Can I ask if the blue mini is a bright/cobalt blue? From the pictures it looks like a brighter blue, but I have read it isn't as bright of blue in real life. It's such a gorgeous bag, along with the red one:heart: Big congrats to finding them both:smile:
Thank you katiebal! The blue definitely photographs brighter than it really is. It's not like 16s blue at all. I actually prefer 16s blue but missed out on it. This was pretty close but not quite. I think you'd need to see this bag in person because it's so hard to capture the color. It's more of a muted and darker blue than 16s. By the way, I love love your so black collection. You inspired me to get my first so black in the old medium boy and I absolutely love it. Now I'm seriously thinking about so black reissue 225.