17P vs 17C black caviar boys

calflu

Apr 3, 2012
Hey ladies!

I wonder what's your view about 17P vs 17C black caviar boys?

I feel 17C is more suede feeling and more sturdy but 17P is softer and has a sheen to it

17P feels more like caviar minis chanel used to release (like my 14S black caviar)!

Here's a photo of my black caviar IMG_8843.JPG 17c for comparison... haven't seen or felt the 17p in person so I can't speak to the difference in feel but definitely the 17c is not as shiny. It's very interesting how different all 3 of these look in my opinion.

Hey ladies!

I wonder what's your view about 17P vs 17C black caviar boys?

I feel 17C is more suede feeling and more sturdy but 17P is softer and has a sheen to it

17P feels more like caviar minis chanel used to release (like my 14S black caviar)!
Personally I love 17C better
You are right, the 17P Caviar Boys use the same caviar leather as the 17C classic caviar flaps.
The nodes are much smaller and tighter, giving it a sheen (I like to call it Masago, because they are the size of masago, not caviar! haha :P)

I prefer the 17C. I see the draw of 17P though.
I think the 17C version looks better with muted HW, and the 17P kind looks better with shiny.

ok ladies, i need your thoughts too. I have purchased last Nov 2016 a chanel boy black caviar in aged ghw with the military green interior. Last week, my SA showed me their new arrivals and the boy black caviar in light gold hardware is one of them... Now I'm confused. Should I stick to the aged gold hardware or to this newer version. Adding to my confusion is that the new release has black interior and made in France. HELP!!!