17P Chanel boy lambskin worth it?

Been thinking since the first day I brought it home. Anyone can give me advice how to treat the leather? I'm afraid I'll ruin it since it's light beige and lambskin! Will the chain chip? The chain is light gold hardware. Is this a good combination since they made the bag in ruthenium and aged gold before. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the shiny gold hardware.

Attachments

• IMG_6731.JPG
    IMG_6731.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 533
Cadillac leather lotion is what I would use to keep the leather hydrated. I like your bag a lot but to be honest light colors do make me hesitate due to color transfer. You must be very careful what you wear while you carry this bag, take care that you do not let your bag rub against dark clothing.

If you don't like the hardware and the lambskin is making you hesitate, that's two strikes too many. I would not recommend a high maintenance bag like this as a everyday bag. The color will be hard to keep clean and free of color transfer. Boys tend to show wear on the edges, scratches under the flap, and you'll need to be careful.

Reactions: Ibabyxhoney
I guess I'll keep it. It's my first lambskin bag and it feels very special! I been wanting a beige boy for 3 years now!! I won't get black because I have too many blacks. I don't want any other colors besides neutral because they won't match with my clothings easily. The shiny gold hardware is pretty but I'm afraid it's going to chip??? Anyone experienced chipping in 17p?