17C turquoise!

Has anyone seen this in person? Is it more green or blue? It looks so lovely from online pics!
Yes I've seen 17C turquoise caviar in person, caviar square and rectangular minis and M/L classic flap, Jumbo flap in Paris boutiques and it was really beautiful color, hard to say its greenish side or blueish side, It was just exactly" Turquoise" color if that make sense, But to my eyes it was definitely not greenish type of Turquoise, not too bluish, It was perfect "Turquoise"
I saw also same 17C turquoise in lambskin mini and ml, and the caviar turquoise has the shiny sheen on the caviar that makes the color crisp and blight and pop more. I think there were some thread for this 17C turquoise and some other ladies who actually own this 17C turquoise might can help with actual pictures inside or under the natural light :smile:

IMG_0493.JPG In my opinion, I believe this is a true turquoise color, but it does have some greenish tones to it compared to some shades of turquoise. I attached a picture for you comparing the 17C turquoise(on the left) to the 14S turquoise(on the right). You can see that the 17C is more green, compared to the 14S, which is more blue. It is a really beautiful color irl and the picture is accurate of the color. Hope this helps:smile:

View attachment 3571782 In my opinion, I believe this is a true turquoise color, but it does have some greenish tones to it compared to some shades of turquoise. I attached a picture for you comparing the 17C turquoise(on the left) to the 14S turquoise(on the right). You can see that the 17C is more green, compared to the 14S, which is more blue. It is a really beautiful color irl and the picture is accurate of the color. Hope this helps:smile:
Thanks for the comparison! Both are beautiful colors IMHO!

Slightly more to green in my opinion. Here is my turquoise 17C card holder, Tiffany box and a little leaf for your comparison. [emoji172][emoji170]View attachment 3571902
Beautiful professional photo as always Raspberry! ( and I remember you've mentioned before you've been a professional designer ;) )
This is a perfect comparison for the color and such a great help for OP and people I think :tup:

Reactions: RasberryLV
Beautiful professional photo as always Raspberry! ( and I remember you've mentioned before you've been a professional designer ;) )
This is a perfect comparison for the color and such a great help for OP and people I think :tup:
Thank you so much dear! Love your Ivory white mini 17C!! [emoji8][emoji8] Gorgeous!! Here comes another shot, this pic better. Hard to capture turquoise true color....[emoji28] 1484194177091.jpg

Thank you so much dear! Love your Ivory white mini 17C!! [emoji8][emoji8] Gorgeous!! Here comes another shot, this pic better. Hard to capture turquoise true color....[emoji28] View attachment 3571990
WOW :loveeyes:What a beautiful photo Raspberry!!! :love: Thanks so much for sharing such pretty photo!! Seriously, your talent and skill is just amazing!!!I know how it is difficult to capture this color by camera and you really capture so well. I hope Chanel check this forum and they needs you to help their better advertisements!!:yes:

View attachment 3571782 In my opinion, I believe this is a true turquoise color, but it does have some greenish tones to it compared to some shades of turquoise. I attached a picture for you comparing the 17C turquoise(on the left) to the 14S turquoise(on the right). You can see that the 17C is more green, compared to the 14S, which is more blue. It is a really beautiful color irl and the picture is accurate of the color. Hope this helps:smile:
*drools* theyre both gorgeous!

WOW :loveeyes:What a beautiful photo Raspberry!!! :love: Thanks so much for sharing such pretty photo!! Seriously, your talent and skill is just amazing!!!I know how it is difficult to capture this color by camera and you really capture so well. I hope Chanel check this forum and they needs you to help their better advertisements!!:yes:

Thank you so much dear! Love your Ivory white mini 17C!! [emoji8][emoji8] Gorgeous!! Here comes another shot, this pic better. Hard to capture turquoise true color....[emoji28] View attachment 3571990

Dear Raspberry, Oh Sorry I missed such your sweet comment previously!:doh: Thanks so much for your sweet heart for my ivory mini ;) Yes I love it so much and often using it now. Btw, You have such a beautiful Red coco handle!!:love:That is the best red in the season!! Congratulation :heart:

Reactions: RasberryLV