17b red dilemma please help

I would keep and enjoy it for now. If I see another one in better condition, I might go for it as well and being 17B red, I am sure you would’t have a hard time reselling it. That way, I won’t have fomo in case there’s nothing show up and can have a little peace of mind. Just my personal opinion

I have a few things to say about the 17b red caviar from my personal experience and hope they’ll help you make a decision. I have encountered 3 different bags of 17b red and they seem to have very little but noticeable leather creases especially along the edges on two while the other i wasn’t too happy with the leather.
The first is my mini, I only notice this a few weeks ago when I took it out. I rarely use this so it spends almost 95% the time in its box and I bought this brand new in 2017.
9F0F8747-C5C6-4E01-99DB-715BA5448C30.jpeg
I’m thinking this has to do with storage although I don’t have this issue with other bags despite storing them all the same. I think this has to do with the stiffness/stitching along the edges.
Then the m/l I have I also notice this at the right corner on the back.
5E68E559-D674-4306-B2E2-D8C8460F8B58.jpeg
I purchased a jumbo almost two years ago preloved and returned it because I remember the quilts looking flat despite showing up super puffy in pictures.
I don’t know how much the creases on your jumbo bothers you but those on mine didn’t for me. I personally don’t mind and have no issue with the crease on your jumbo. Keep in mind that maybe this is how 17b red leather might be as these bags get older in age.
It comes down to how much that crease bothers you. If you can’t stand it and seeing it make you unhappy or feel cheated for spending so much money then return it because as long as you can justify why you’re returning it, you won’t have FOMO after and will wait for a better one.

Thanks @Iana24 I am inclined to think I might hang onto her. Like you say if I saw another I doubt I would have a problem selling this one and maybe even my 12A. There is one on Instragram, a 12A that is, going for over 6K!

Also thank you @soccerzfan. Its interesting because my mini isn't perfect but I am content to live with it and mine is brand new. I think 17B certainly had quality issues or perhaps its just the way the caviar is because its stiffer and more firm than say softer caviars like 12A.

In reality its a very slight crease on the jumbo that you cannot even see in most if not all lights and so I think I may well just live with it as everything else is perfect and see whether another comes up but still have this one to avoid FOMO as you say. I think I have only noticed it as saw it on another jumbo. It looks barely noticeable on the photos and in real life if I am honest, just wanting to be super sure. Thank you all for your help. I will stop bothering you all now :wave:

Reactions: Iana24