16 year old tPF newbie :)

Congratulations! :yahoo: I am from Tampa Bay too and I can't wait for the day I can walk into the LV store in International Plaza and buy a *new* LV (mine are used but I love them too)! You must be so excited- I'm happy for you. Wear it well!

Welcome! Enjoy your lovely new mono speedy, it's a classic you will love forever. Def. be warned tpf is bad on the 'purse', people here are constantly getting new goodies and it's a bit influential if you know what I mean. Also be careful in general being on the internet as a teen, don't give out your personal info. etc. I'd even feel more comfortable if you deleted that you were from your said town and state. I don't think people have to know all these things, it's a dangerous world, even though tpf'ers are sweet, there are lurkers and just not nice people, they shouldn't know your town. I'm a mom in her 30's so the mama bear in me is coming out here, 'bear' with me, lol.

i can't thank you all enough for your kind words! :smile: and i took the tip of deleting the city in which i live. thanks for looking out for me, mama bear! haha.

i can already tell i'm going to love it here. :heart:

Welcome and thanks for sharing the cute pic! I have the mono speedy, don't you just looooove it?!? Wow you're only 16? I'm surprised there are many younger members than me here, I owned my first LV at 25 after I graduated from college and had a decent career. When I was in high school I was clueless when it comes to fashion :sad: but now I'm enjoying life sooooo much more! Welcome to TPF! ;)

Hey Cody welcome to TPF it's so nice to have you here~ yes this place will be a very addictive place to hang out and will make your wishlist grow very long. I don't own a LV piece yet but one day very soon I know I will!