16 and Pregnant--MTV Reality Show

I have been watching online, but no episode touched me more than the last one... I think I cried throughout most of of it :cry:
They were so strong! I don't think I would have been able to give up my baby :shucks:

I really liked when Tyler's dad says: "All a baby needs is love." And Tyler tried to explain to him how it isn't so... The dad was acting like a kid and his kid acting like an adult.
Their parents were so immature :nogood:

I was happy when Catelynn said: "I'm at peace with my decision."

I'm sure their baby will have a lovely life :smile:

I can't believe how selfish and obnoxious Cate's mom was! Cate and Ty seems mature way beyond the years and I feel bad for them for not having better parents (Ty's mom seemed nice though), but I honestly believe that they'll end up just fine and become excellent parents once they're ready for it.

I also really liked Bentley's mom - she seems like she has a good head on her shoulders and the baby was so insanely adorable.

I totally loved that couple, and thought they did the best, even though it was such a heart wrenching decision. I can't wait to see the follow up show.

The one with the girl and the BF with the PS3.....the $21.90 ring....they were cute, but how old was he, because he made immature jokes but really pulled together when they went to the hospital for the baby's breathing problem.

I absolutley loved Bentley's mom's maturity. She's a real go-getter.

I didn't see all of the last one, but can't wait for the reunion.

I actually thought this guy was very immature considering how much older than she he was. And the fact that some of these parents allow their 16 year old daughters live with their boyfriends. Whew! Also, she was veryyy immature. The other very immature couple was the girl who was having a baby the same time as her mother, I think Brittany...The baby would cry, and she wouldn't even get up to take

Wow that episode was extremely touching! I don't know she could handle giving her child up for adoption. I cried so hard. If it was me I would just have the baby and not want to look or hold it because that would rip me apart. I really admire them for wanting to give their child a good life.

How old was that guy?

I really felt sorry for the girl whose boyfriend was never seen. I think she was the one who was bickering with the mom all the time. She was leaving the child on her back---more than once---on a counter or table and walking off. Even the grandfather called her out on it.

The...BF with the PS3......
:biggrin: I cried when he called Wal-Mart to return it!
he made immature jokes but really pulled together...
I have a feeling he will be making immature jokes (some of them the same ones) when his great-granddaughter is pregnant.

Usually, it is the girl who does the magical instant growing up thing, but with this couple, it was the BabyDaddy who metamorphosed before our very eyes, yet still managed to leave his inexplicably endearing, awkwardly romantic, bumbling nurturer of a self intact.

He even managed to rise to the occasion when his bride-to-be was stricken with what looked to me like post-partum depression (blessedly not the scary Major Illness flavor, but the "ordinary" kind, that seemed to have resolved itself before the end of taping).

I don't think many teenaged boys would be able to do that.

As always, in the spirit of full disclosure, I am an incorrigible romantic, and it makes me feel good to think of that little couple remaining plump and in love, happily ever after, and clumsily but steadily grow into such good parents that little Leah, when she grows up, will understand that the most precious gemstone in the world is not the Koh-i-noor diamond, but a $21 pink sapphire from K-Mart, and settle for nothing less than a man who randomly tells her that her foot smells good.

How old was that guy?

I really felt sorry for the girl whose boyfriend was never seen. I think she was the one who was bickering with the mom all the time. She was leaving the child on her back---more than once---on a counter or table and walking off. Even the grandfather called her out on it.

You're talking about Farrah. Her mother didn't even want her daughter to talk to him at all.

I saw the clips of the first few episodes and all I could think of was this seems just like the town I currently live in , we have a insanely high teen pregnancy rate - ones of the highest in the state and maybe even the country - and then I saw the very last episode and the girl is from a town about 20 miles from where I live - she had the baby at the local hospital
its just sad to see these girls go through all of this , my sister is a single mother and I have seen how hard it has been for her and she is 31

I have been watching online, but no episode touched me more than the last one... I think I cried throughout most of of it :cry:

They were so strong! I don't think I would have been able to give up my baby :shucks:

I really liked when Tyler's dad says: "All a baby needs is love." And Tyler tried to explain to him how it isn't so... The dad was acting like a kid and his kid acting like an adult.
Their parents were so immature :nogood:

I was happy when Catelynn said: "I'm at peace with my decision."

I'm sure their baby will have a lovely life :smile:

I also cried through most of the show. When she delivered the baby... when they held the baby for the first time, when the bf read her that letter for the baby, when the adoptive mom gave her that bracelet...Ahhhh! I'm getting teary eyed now!

I think they did the best thing for them and that baby. Of course I don't know if i could ever do that myself (probably not). They were so mature about it all. That baby is going to have a very lovely life indeed. The adoptive parents seemed like really good people.

^ yes that was a really touching episode.

I think its great that they are close to the adoptive parents and hopefully the baby will always know who her birth mother is.

idk, if I could give my child away for adoption and after seeing this episode I know that if I had a baby I wouldn't want to let her go no matter the circumstances. I guess this is the lesson on not to have kids at an early age, and use protection if you choose to have sex.

Im sure she can go to school and get her degrees and all, but that baby is still going to be on her mind...always