15K pounds for a cocktail drink

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2010
    Would you want anyone to give you something like this:

xxxxxx stop linking to your blog.

(secretly, i would be thrilled to receive one.. teeeeheee)

2. Sounds heavy. Good for building arm muscles.

3. It is basically a cocktail with some sort of jewelry. It seems like such a cheap trick to use.

4. But the rock weighs xxx carrot! :P

5. true true.. its not the drink thats expensive.. its the jewelry. ahaahha.. then i can sell an ice cream scoop at a high cost and just put a ring in it hehehe

6. haha :yahoo:

7. It seems like the only time this drink would ever be ordered would be if a celebrity wanted some press ('xxxx's outrageous night out - orders 15k cocktail!!') or if some extremely wealthy guy wanted to propose to his lady in a fairly OTT way.

8. hahahah.. now that's when a girl cant SAY NO anymore.. hehe

9. i cant seem to find more pictures of this drink.. really curious hehe

10. i'd accept that cocktail with open arms.
    i want to see a better picture of it too!
    i clicked on the small picture and looked at the article about the 15 most expensive..
    all of them (from perfume to chocolate to teddy bear) are so ugly. :S

11. not everything expensive is necessarily pretty.. sad but true.. boo! :sad:

12. ooo it sounds pretty!

13. yes this drink sounds very pretty, and when given to you, seems very romantic, rite?

14. cool thing