15K posts? Really?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Seems like just yesterday I was poking around here wondering what the heck was going on.

Fast forward almost 2 1/2 years later and...I'm honored to still be here. I treasure the connections here...words can't describe it all.

Hugest hugs to all of you and your families and friends for the most wonderful and magical 2009.

XXXOO PGal

2. wow that is a heckload of posts!

3. :woohoo:YAY PG! :wlae:

Thanks for all of your great posts over the years on this forum! :tup:

You and I joined at around the same time, yet you have managed to get 5X more posts than me LOL!!! That is pretty darn impressive! :roflmfao:

It has been a blast getting to know you in the BB! I hope we both have a fabulous 2009! :yes:

4. Congrats...l know what you mean about friends, l have made some of best friends ever......we are very lucky to have this Forum :smile:

5. That's a lot of posts, congratulations :flowers:
    We're glad to have you here!

PS: I joined 5 months after you and have 1/15 of your posts :nuts:

6. woah thats a lot of posts! congrats. :drinkup: heres to your next 15,000!

7. :biggrin: Woman, you talk more than I do, and I talk a lot!!! LOL jk...I have been here half as long so I know I'd be right up there with you.

8. Holy shizz batman! You ROCK! Love reading your posts.

9. Wowser!!!

Thats alot of posting. Congratulations :biggrin:

10. That's my auntie right there!!! :P

11. post whore.

12. I love every one of those posts D!!!

Ho :P

13. That's really amazing, isn't it? I've been on here since Sept 2006, and I believe I have about 6,600 posts, and that amazes me also and it's under half of your number!

14. Congratulations! I guess you just have a lot to say. I love your posts too!

15. yay! :smile: