$1500 on my first chanel. Which one would you choose?

May 15, 2008
Hi everyone!

After receiving advice from you lovely ladies last time on my previous Chanel question, I have come down to these 2 finals options...Which one should I get?

Chanel Timeless Classic Clutch in White Lambskin or caviar?

and

Chanel Wallet purse with chain in silver or white?

Thanks a bunch!

:heart: Mia

I'd choose the wallet on a chain in silver.
I think it would get way more use. It can be used casually too when you don't have much to carry and it looks way cute cross body.

Then again I really dislike the clutch ugh...so I could be biased...but still, the wallet purse is so much cuter and would get more use IMO

^ seahorseinstripes, are the biarritz totes still available? Do you know how much they go for these days and what colors do the bags come in?

:ty:

I've always been curious, but didn't want to start a thread on it...

i say the chain wallet as despite its name, i peronsally think its more timeless as it has the classic style and you can wear it on normal days as well as an great accesory when going out at night. the timeless clutch is beautiful too but i feel you'd probably only use it when you go out at night?

I was hoping I would be able to wear the clutch during the day and night with semi formal or casual clothes. I know that the clutch will probably take me further in terms of formality but I think I can still wear it with a simple summer dress or shorts and a cute top. no?