$1500 down the DRain? HELP! (updated on page 19)

Just cross in my mind that maybe Seller has no intention to send the bag at all, and only sent it after OP e-mailed them many many times. Who knows. So very disappointed sometimes we think one being a reputable Seller but who knows.

Keep e-mailing the Seller. The item is fake, you must ask for your money back.

I thought the same thing... but then I also thought she was reputable...

or maybe she was buying time so it would be too late to report it and ask for your money back. That's the only reason I can think of as to why it took so long to get your bag.

by splitting the payments you voided paypal protection. and paying with money orders was a mistake. very risky.

sorry you lost this money, but always use credit cards for ebay buys.

Ack yes that is definitely fake!!

Was there pictures on an ebay listing?

I kept the listing for some reason (online it appears unclear, but I have a perfect copy on my screen)... She said she had two bags. One already sold, the other she would offer in payment form to me...

Attachments

• Vuitton Faker.jpg
    Vuitton Faker.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 859
Last edited:
I kept the listing for some reason (online it appears unclear, but I have a perfect copy on my screen)... She said she had two bags. One already sold, the other she would offer in payment form to me...

Do you still have the photos that were used in this listing that you purchased?

And did you leave feedback for the seller?

This from OP: I made the payments in Jan2008 (PayPal) / Feb2008 (Money Order) / Mar 2008 (Money Order).

Contacted and contacted finally gave up.

Received the bag in November 2009.

personally i think you should try to get as much of a refund as possible because of this!!!! one year to ship? thats basically theft.

i know it wont help you now, but in the future, never send money order payments, which are like cash and NEVER wait more than 15 days from time you paid till when the bag is shipped...