15 Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencils plus a sharperner for only $92

kuishinbomeow

Apr 16, 2009
decaypencil.jpg

Hi hi, it's me again, the Urban Decay fanatic. Just to share this info.

I just ordered this, just thought it anyone of you are interested.

15 full size 24/7 glide on pencils.
6 new colors.
1 sharperner.
Total value $264.

It is now availlable from 10am-2pm today.
After that, will only be on sale in Jan 2011.

^_^

Ok, got to go to work. Happy Cyber Monday.

LOL Beenie, how about your MUFE temptation?

It will be available again in Jan. But since I want to collect all te 24/7 glide-on, I just have to get it now.

Will put up the photos and I receive it!

needanotherbag, it was sold on urbandecay.com for 4 hrs today, from 10am-2pm PST. After this, it will be available again in Jan 2011 for a whole year, I think. I'm just too impatient to wait for the F&F to get it next year. :P

declaredbeauty, I actually thought for 30 min, before I decided to get it now. Each of the pencil chopped with 15 anniversary. And 6 new color. I ony cost 35% of the original price if bought separately. $92 sounds expensive, but with 15 full size pencil, it is a deal too hard for me to pass.

LizzielovesCL, urbandecay.com sent it to me last night. Did you sign up with them?

I love UD 24/7! I usually buy the travel size sets. Zero is the only one I've in full-size. I'm looking to get Stash and Bourbon in full-size. Unfortunately UD isn't available at Sephora here. I'll have to order them online.

It sold out in like, 10 minutes, it was crazy. I'm waiting until January. I wanna get my 92 points at Sephora!

I don't even use eyeliner or know how to put it on straight, haha. But I'm sure I'll figure it out!

(A bit off-topic, but Sephora gives you until your anniversary of being a beauty insider to reach the dollar amount needed to become a VIB, right? Not just until the end of the year? I signed up in November, so I have until next November to spend $350 and become a VIB? I won't have to start from the beginning in January, right?)

northernbelle33, I'm not too sure about that. I think it is until end of the year. The best option will be to call their Customer Service to make sure. But once you become an VIB, it will be for two years. I became a VIB in April, and my status will be until Dec 2011.

LOL Beenie, how about your MUFE temptation?

It will be available again in Jan. But since I want to collect all te 24/7 glide-on, I just have to get it now.

Will put up the photos and I receive it!

haha, very true. I am also an enabler. Please don't forget pics, I was going to get the Jackpot set but I think I'll wait for it in January so I can get the full sized ones. I am a liner junkie. Wearing Zero today, as a matter of fact.

Nice! I grabbed one at Ulta that was a mini-kit (I'm sure it's been mentioned on this Board somewhere) to try the colors.. they are awesome. And low-maintainance! LOVE! :tender: