15% off Chanel @ Bloomies

Nov 14, 2006
Just returned from Bloomies at South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, CA. and SA informed me that when opening a Bloomies acct. you can get 15% off everything Chanel....including J12:graucho:, this offer (as per SA) is good until Sunday 9/16

BTW, I tried to do this over the phone and you have to be in the store and open the account. Since I haven't mastered teleportation yet, I didn't get to take advantage of this offering. Wonder if I opened at a Bloomies here, they would refund the difference if I "pretended" to return the bag and repurchase it.

BTW, I tried to do this over the phone and you have to be in the store and open the account. Since I haven't mastered teleportation yet, I didn't get to take advantage of this offering. Wonder if I opened at a Bloomies here, they would refund the difference if I "pretended" to return the bag and repurchase it.

Hmmm.:confused1: I dont know if others Bloomies are doing this offer, but I know that SCP is (sorry)

what do u need to open a bloomies acct?? i don't have an acct anywhere so iono how it works. :P help! 15% sounds like a good deal! ps do they have the large cambon black on black?? i really want that for my first chanel!

Just open a bloomies card and you can get the promotional 15% off your purchases for two days at any bloomies and at any items expect LV. That as far as I know. There was 20% off just recently for opening an account.

keep in mind that you need to be able to charge all of your purchases on your new card. i'm a student and i tried opening a bloomies card a few years ago, when my credit wasn't really established, to buy a mj bag and they didn't give me enough credit to get the bag!

Hey-

I opened an account online then called the store and they gave me the 20% discount last friday, so it might be worth a shot. I'd call the credit dept and ask!
GL!