15% OFF at BLUEFLY today only

1. Private sale, use this code at checkout: PRIVATE15

2. Thanks :smile:

3. oooh thank you! I wonder why I didn't get this too! Oh well. Thanks for sharing!

4. Thank you so much! This just saved me a couple hundred dollars today!

5. awesome! Was there anything good @ the private sale? I am a pretty new member, but I've been ordering so much lately, I hope they send me the private sale link next time :lol:

6. Wow! Thanks to the OP! I just saved $75 off a really cute Francesco Biasia green woven satchel. It was the only one that had in stock. :love: Thanks again!!!

7. Great to hear a lot of ladies here get to use it! I always get these coupons sent to me and almost always at a bad time (i.e. right after I made some damage shopping somewhere else :biggrin: )

Noriko, I think my email just said that it's 15% off each and every item as long as you put in the code during checkout, you don't have to go to bluefly through the link on the email :smile:

8. ^^^ooo awesome, which email was it? I got a couple but always assume its just an update thing, I forgot to look for codes!~ :lol:

9. Oh, I wish Bluefly would ship to Sweden...:sad:

10. yay! I got to use this code as well. Totally scoring on bluefly! (hopefully!) I ordered the brown Fendi spy. So I'll have the hobo and the original spy, too bad one is black and one is brown.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice