15 more days until the price hike...

I'm getting my Valentines gift from my bf early to avoid the price hike :nuts:

So far I'm just getting the Batignolles Horizontal and the Mono wallet w/zip pocket, but depending on the cost of my Hermes agenda and whatever else I buy, if I have some funds left over, I'll purchase the MC Wapity. If not, I suppose I'll give myself some time to adjust to the sticker shock of price increase and give myself a shopping spree sometime when I get out of classes for summer in April :P Or wait until summer is half way over and purchase my Tulum GM (the apparently un-favored bag of this forum :biggrin:)...

dang then I better hurry up and make up my mind.........do I want the speedy 25 or the papillon 26. Damn I wish their return policy was longer than 14 days!! I'd get both then decide.
:confused1:

Hmmm....nothing really. Surprisingly, I don't have an urge to buy right away because there's nothing at my price point that I really want. Bags I really, REALLY want (like the Multiplicite, Damier Chelsea, and a couple SO Noes) are super expensive as they already are, and at this point of my life (early 20s without an actual career), I don't think I'm ready to go all out and buy something extravagant for myself. I'm content with waiting and getting my finances in check...even if it means that the bags I want will be more expensive later on. :yes:

Hypothetically, if I was really desperate to avoid the price hike, I'd probably get pochettes and a few accessories.