14kt Gold worth it?

azniceskater1

Jul 29, 2013
Hey Ladies,

I recently purchased this off of Hautelook, and can't decide if I love it or not. I got it for $200; its 14kt gold with a freshwater pearl; it's from royal chain inc, and it's supposedly made in italy...

I love the design, but i just don't know if I paid too much for 14kt gold, and I keep on feeling like I shouldve spent the money for a better purchase in the future...What do you guys think?

I appreciate the advice!

Attachments

• 2013-12-07 18.36.44.jpg
    2013-12-07 18.36.44.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 496
I think is is pretty and unique. I don't think it is too expensive either. The lacy work looks pretty intricate, which may have contributed to the price and not necessarily the karat of gold. I say enjoy, it is beautiful.

Do you love the ring, or is it just pretty trumpery? Will you wear it, or is it just a substitute for something you really want?

How often will you wear it, and will you still be wearing it next year? In five years? Ten years? When you are 80 yrs old?

If you bought it because "it's cheap!" Then, no, it isn't worth it. But if you like it, and will wear it, it ia great bargain on a beautiful piece