14 scarves in 2 weeks.....my huge reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. wow! wow!wow!:drool::drool:
    stunning collection

2. I love the way you shop~ love the design, get one in each color!!! :graucho:

Congrats on your new goodies and can't wait to see more!!

3. Congratulations on your stunning collection. You have a wonderful assortment of beautiful colours and choices.

4. Huge congrats! They are stunning!:ps::coolpics::drool::drool:

5. WOWeeeeee scarfmischief1 you really have been mischievous! This must be a record reveal and I can't wait to see what you get next. All gorgoeus how do you choose which one to wear? Lucky lady - you enjoy!!!!

6. Congrats!!!!!! Fab!!

7. What a shopping trip! Thanks for sharing!

8. Woweee!!! What a fab collection! Makes me want to jump in through the computer screen and do a "scarf angel" (versus a snow angel) in the midst of all those BEAUTIFUL scarves!!! Congrats!

9. wow, what a fabulous haul! Congrats and enjoy ***se beauties in best health!:yahoo:

10. Wow!! So many beautiful scarves! Congratulations and enjoy them all!

11. Wow wow wow! What a collection in 2 weeks! Love that pile of orange boxes and the "chocolate" ribbons... Looking forward to next pile!!!

12. All of your new scarves are lovely. Congrats and enjoy!!

13. Omy gosh i love it all !!!!!! :cloud9::woohoo:
    congrats

14. Wow.. Really need to get myself a H scarf soon.. ;)

15. scarfmischief! wowza! enjoy all your new goodies :smile: