14 scarves in 2 weeks.....my huge reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congratulations on all your lovely scarves and twillys!! They are just gorgeous!!

2. Wow! That's a scarf a day for two weeks - how much fun is that? I love that you posted H en Voyage folded - I didn't care for it much when I saw it on the H website, but your photos show that it looks so much better "on" - I may have to add that one to my list! Congrats on your lovely haul!

3. Well, I certainly admire the way this man (I think you're a "he" from your avatar, but if not, I apologize) shops. And, I think he somehow must be related to LuxuryinWichita!

Beautiful choices and enjoy your new collection. However, please allow an extra twenty minutes every morning when dressing to make sure you pick the perfect scarf!:biggrin:

Congratulations. Well done.

4. beautiful congrats, wear in great health and happiness

5. OMG ha ha ha, you are your own little H shop !
    Hope you wear everything in good health!

7. Do you find the pink very bright? I like it but worried about the loudness. I think this pattern works well as a top.

ETA I think it'd be marvelous as a plisse. It might tone down the pink. What a neat idea!

8. Yes, the pink IS bright, but what makes this one special is the fact that it also has reds, oranges, and brown in it. It is a very unusual combination. I would put this scarf as the #1 scarf of this season for me.

9. LOL :biggrin:

I'm relatively lucky to have an OH (not my husband yet) who likes me to spend my money on things that make me happy. He loves to buy electronic things and car related things for himself, so I can't complain overall!

I'm not quite as lucky as some here... who have their OHs so well trained that they bring home the orange boxes for them! If my loved one started to do that I think I'd be the happiest lady on earth. Maybe I should encourage him to take his next contract in Manchester instead of Leeds... :yahoo:

10. wow.. i am in love with all your beautiful scarves.. every colorway is just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

12. :yahoo:Gorgeous scarves!!!! I have the same Astra, it's so beautiful in that colorway.

Also, love your avatar! :biggrin:

13. Beautiful, like a ray of rainbow, congrats :heart:

14. Congratulations on your new beauties! I look forward to seeing hte ones yet to be shipped!

15. Congratulations on your beautiful scarves scarfmischief!! Fantastic presentation too, starting with the neat tower of scarf boxes and fabulous scarfngroup shots, perfectly folded and knotted. A delight to see! Enjoy your silks, can't wait to see what's in the next box!