14 of the most AIRBRUSHED celeb pics

1. http://styleblazer.com/69578/14-of-the-most-airbrushed-celebrity-pics-see-the-before-and-afters/

14 Of The Most Airbrushed Celebrity Pics (See The Before And Afters)

It’s almost impossible to look as perfect as some of us deem celebrities look in photos. Heck, some of the celebrities don’t even look like their own images thanks to heavy photoshopping. Some of it is getting a little ridiculous and you have to think about the young, impressionable children who could happen upon these pictures. To help give you some sense of reality, we offer 14 of the most airbrushed celebrity pics…

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think this one is after then before{?}
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

this looks like a combo of different photos!?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this one isn't fair either IMO, clearly not the same time/shoot
    [​IMG]

2. A lot of these barely needed any PS. . . Brit, Bethenny, Bey, JLH, Eva. . . they really do go too far IMO.

3. They changed kiera knightley's head proportions. I almost thought it was Selma Hayek!

4. They are forever lightening Beyonce's skintone.... SMDH

5. I agree ....a lot of these looked excellent w/o any help....Eva Longoria didn't look much different before than after

6. Actually, the darker picture is more 'shopped than the lighter one.

7. Wow

8. I feel MUCH better about myself :P

9. #9 Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
    Is that Megan Fox? She totally looks different now.

10. Yea, plus it's a terrible pic!

11. Wow all that PS and still so much airbrushing...

12. Yea I remember glamour got in trouble once because people accused them of making Beyonce too light (but under bright lighting her skin tone is truly light) so they must have resorted to darkening her skin tone

13. They actually made Eva Longoria look heavier and more curvy than the "before" pic, which is really odd, considering they usually go the opposite direction (shave some extra fat/skin to make them look thinner)

Look at her upper arm, how bony it looked before, then after, how much fuller it is

14. Nm

15. They softened Eva's muscle tone in arm and defined her waist, even enlarged her outer thigh a bit!

I think the Mariah pics were taken years apart.