14 day Italian "H" escapade

Hi lovely
rome had some but not my size... florence had the orange and gator ones too but milan had a great range of lizard and gator with sizes to choose from. I asked for my size (38) in gator and they brought out around 8 colors for me to choose from...
Thank you for the information. I guess I´m on the next plane to Milan then:P

Great items you got!

Cewek,
if you do go to the smaller towns, please visit Padova. I had one of the best experience there are the H store. We actually called them and they were so warm over the phone.... told us what inventory we had and then I couldn't not take the train down. This is what i scored there ...

any guesses ?

Spot on Cewek. You guys never fail to amaze me with your H knowledge.

Presenting jige elan in orange with lizard trimmings

Great haul! I love the Jige!
I'm glad you enjoyed Padova... I live there! :P;)

Do you feel the togo is feeling alot like clemence? At first I thought it was clemence because of how it slouches if not because of the veins I would not be able to tell it is togo. I love the veins on the Birkin! Congratulations Birkenette. I love everything you have bought. Thank you SOO much for showing us your haul.

What a fruitful trip & great souveniours from the trip. Everything look so beautiful. I had never thought of buying Lindy before, but after seeing your RJ & Gold lindys, I'm changing my mind!. Birkin looks so yummy too!MAJOR Congratulations.