$132.89 postage fee!

USPS and EMS prices are NOWHERE near that.........it HAS to be a typo.....if it was not I would run. It is ridiculous because I sold a VERY heavy and large item and Ebay REMOVED it because they felt my $40 shipping fee was too high :wtf:

Her listing says she ships with UPS. It is very possible that the cost is accurate using that carrier and with expedited shipping.

I would ask the seller to price out shipment using USPS international express mail. It should be less.

In my experience, UPS and Fedex are the most expensive international shipping carriers and there is a much higher chance the buyer will owe customs fees with UPS and Fedex.

I prefer to ship with USPS although to some counties, there is a limit to the amount of insurance that can be added.

Good luck :yes:

An approximately 2 kilo parcel I had delivered via DHL overnight cost me $100 AUD. Perhaps you should just get it shipped via express/registered mail if there`s no rush. It`s still safe and traceable! Some sellers have charged me handling and "administration costs" in addition to shipping. I don`t really mind as long as in total I`m not paying more than I`ve budgeted. Good luck!

International UPS is exorbitant AND they will hit you with a customs bill before they will deliver your shoes (learned the hard way on a pair of Fendi's from Italy to the US). Those shoes are FABULOUS btw, snaps to you for great taste!

As a seller, I have found that some couriers do charge quite a bit once you add all the additional options like insurance and signature. Some courier charges 3.50 insurance per 100.00 coverage.

I have also met some sellers profit from shipping/handling. I've been told that since they charge so little for the item they can only make the money on the handling charges. I don't bother with sellers like that.

Shipping can be high sometimes, ask the seller if they would be comfortable using a cheaper option with tracking.

I just sent off some earrings to Australia using a method with tracking, and it cost me $55 CDN. I imagine a pair of shoes with overnight might be much more.