12C Red Caviar...do you like?

*MJ*

Joyful and grateful
O.G.
Jul 8, 2008
Just when I had given up, I find that I have the opportunity to get a 12C Red Caviar Jumbo before the increase! :nuts:

I have been dying for a red jumbo, and I like the deep, bordeaux/wine reds, so I think I'll love it! But I wanted to ask what you ladies think of the 12C red caviar? Is it a wow? Or a dud? I haven't seen too much on here about it, and I haven't seen it in person, only in photos...so any thoughts or opinions to help me decide would be very much appreciated! :smile:

Just when I had given up, I find that I have the opportunity to get a 12C Red Caviar Jumbo before the increase! :nuts:

I have been dying for a red jumbo, and I like the deep, bordeaux/wine reds, so I think I'll love it! But I wanted to ask what you ladies think of the 12C red caviar? Is it a wow? Or a dud? I haven't seen too much on here about it, and I haven't seen it in person, only in photos...so any thoughts or opinions to help me decide would be very much appreciated! :smile:
I was speaking with an SA about this as well and was told that it is basically the same color from 11A, maybe 12C is a touch darker but hardly noticeable; so if you liked the 11A red then I think you will like 12C red.

I was speaking with an SA about this as well and was told that it is basically the same color from 11A, maybe 12C is a touch darker but hardly noticeable; so if you liked the 11A red then I think you will like 12C red.

Thanks PF2010! I thought it looked pretty close to 11A.

My only concern is that it may be leaning more brown rather than wine/burgundy/bordeaux shades that I like. Can anyone who owns it or has seen it comment on that?

Thanks PF2010! I thought it looked pretty close to 11A.

My only concern is that it may be leaning more brown rather than wine/burgundy/bordeaux shades that I like. Can anyone who owns it or has seen it comment on that?
If you take a look at the Red color thread and check out pages 26 and 28, I think some of the 11A red caviar jumbos will give you some additional insight. The pic from member Brigitta on page 26 is probably the closest.

I saw 12C dark red and to me it looked like the picture she posted. Hope that helps.

If you take a look at the Red color thread and check out pages 26 and 28, I think some of the 11A red caviar jumbos will give you some additional insight. The pic from member Brigitta on page 26 is probably the closest.

I saw 12C dark red and to me it looked like the picture she posted. Hope that helps.

Thanks again PF! I'm checking that now! :smile:

Do you happen to know which red is in this post? All I can make out on the box is 81540. She blurred out the rest.

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-c...chanel-items-here-199808-26.html#post20123957