12A Red caviar

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm closing to buying a preloved 12A red caviar jumbo. Whilst I have scoured the threads on colour and endless videos (there are not that many) I am struggling to get a true life idea of the red as I have never seen one in real life. Whilst I have some idea of its colour from pictures sent and the threads here, I would be grateful for input from those who have it, love it or otherwise. I have seen the helpful thread with red comparisons. I understand it is a deep rich red and with the iridescent type of caviar makes it very shiny? I lean towards more blue based deeper reds.

2. Darcy from Opulent Habits have Chanel red comparison tape on youtube. It's very informative to me. It's probable made pre 17B red I think.

kn85 likes this.
  3. Thank you@sapphire2691. I had missed that video which references 12A. I’ve also revisited the colour thread which has help. It truly is a stunning red from what I can see.