12A Cluth with chain or classic flap or reissue?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Chanel lovers!

I am gonna get myself a new chanel bag, thinking to get either CWC or m/l classic flap or 255 reissue. Love them all but i could only go for one now. I have checked with heathrow airport SA on the CWC, it is out of stock.. wonder if there will be stock coming in soon. Which one should i get? I need your advise please :smile: also, please share your pic of CWC and flap bag here if you don't mind. Thanks! :smile:

2. I'm having the same issue!!!! Need help deciding!

3. I would choose the m/l classic flap or reissue!

4. Reissue!!

5. I say get the m/l first! The CWC is more of a clutch while the other two are purses. The price for the CWC is also a lot cheaper comparatively so it really depends on what you want.

6. The CWC is really a small bag . That said it would be perfect when you just have a few items - also note it is not gusseted, so even carrying an eye glass case of traditional size would fit in this design. It's a beautiful small bag with very limited room.

7. Oops - Would not fit !!!

8. I'd get the reissue first before more price increase :smile: I know I have the classic flap, but not I am thinking that maybe I should have got the reissue first haha becuase it's the original design and they are more expensive than classic as you know...so better get it now :smile:

9. ~ if u have d funds i would go for the reissue first but d m/l classic flap is also a good choice but u can fit more into reissue thou. u can never go wrong with either.:cloud9: gl!;) hth:tender:

10. Between the two, I like the clutch with chain :smile:

11. reissue

12. Hi All,

Thanks for the comment :smile: Classic and reissue, which is more elegant/ luxury feel look? and between caviar and lamb skin, which is better? By the way, additional info for myself, i am small size, 32 yrs old with height of 157cm.

13. To me, the most elegant and luxurious Chanel is black lamb skin with gold hardware classic flap in m/l size. But it may not be the case for you. Better try them out in person. I do agree with the ladies here that either a classic flap or a reissue is equally good. :smile:

14. hi!

finally, i got my first chanel baby - Here is the picture for sharing :smile: thanks all for your advise;)

IMG_0155a.jpg IMG_0195a.jpg
  15. It was really tough to make a choice! I was advised to get the caviar instaed of lambskin by SA as it's my first chanel and definately want it to last for decades :biggrin: Love the reissue pretty much too, it will be my next target perhaps :smile: