12 Hours later, a Collection Pic!

OMG what an AMAZING picture!! :smile: You 2 did an amazing job! You've got the best DBF C! :smile: Soo many lovely pairs!! Soo worth the effort for that pic!! Thanks for sharing! :smile:

FABULOUS shot! I love it, and really admire the time you (and your DBF) took to get such a picture. I'm still in awe... You have a beautiful collection!

Wow, what a fabulous pic - congrats on each and every phenomenal pair. Wear them well girly! :ghi5:
Some before shots (captions are from DBF as these are pics he used on his photography forum):
IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

LOVE THIS - its like that iPOD commercial!
Me trying to group shoes by styles and figure out which shoes go on which row:
1.jpg

My special pairs to go on the top row:
2.jpg

And finally, after 12 hours the group shot...

StudioSession-068-1.jpg

Thank you for letting me share :flowers:

StudioSession-068-1.jpg

PyAri! I've been so curious about your collection, and WOW! You do not disappoint!

Love this shot! You have so many shoes that I am just :nuts: about! Actually, I want them ALL!! Thank s for being an inspiration.

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful, collection!

Hello everyone. Sorry for the late reply. I've been on vacation for a few days. Just got back from Orlando!

Nani-Thank you =)

moshi_moshi-Thank you =)

tivogirl-You're welcome. I'm so glad I could help :hugs:

Cherrasaki-Aww, thank you =)

fieryfashionist-Thanks M :hugs:

FullyLoaded-Thank you for the super sweet compliment =)

Lanbanan-Thank you. Me too, doesn't the suede just stick out?

jancedtif-Thank you =)

rock_girl-Thank you =)

Miss T.-Thank you for the super sweet words =)

lolitablue-Thank you beautiful =) DBF just shoots as a hobby. If it were up to him he'd do it for a living.

minna_sc-Thank you =)

Raffaluv-Awww, thank you cousin :hugs:

phiphi-Thank you so much =)

Adrena-Your 10s made me smile. Thank you so much =)

ct462-Thank you =)

Aikandy-LOL@the iPod commercial. Thank you =)

Beaniebeans-Wow, thank you so much for the super kind words. You have me blushing. :flowers:

adctd2onlnshpng-Thank you so much :hugs:

caitle-Thank you =)

Holy cow! 12 hours? I don't have 12 hours to devote to much of anything...
Your shoes are beautiful though and you really can tell how much effort you put into your collection pics. Thanks so much for sharing:smile: