12 Hours later, a Collection Pic!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I looooooooooooooooooooooove family photos! They are my very favorite part of everyone's collection threads who include one (or two...or ten....). They are gorgeous shots. Thank you for all of the time and energy that went into these!

2. WOW!:nuts: I love your family shot! It reminds me of a Broadway production....like the movies from the 50's with all of the amazing costumes and group dance shots:nuts: :nuts: A bunch of ladies dolled up with Sass & Attitude:buttercup:

I love the way everything is arranged.....the superstar FOS is top center:P

You have so many lovely and varying styles.....so much to see and absorb.....just fabulous!

Tell DBF that he did an amazing job.....just insane!!

3. SIMPLY DIVINE!!!

:nuts:

4. Whoa!!!! I can't even imagine trying to get everything in order to look like that. Thank you so much for sharing with us!! Beautiful collection!! :heart:

5. STUNNING!!!! What an amazing picture! Your collection is spectacular. :love:

6. Great family pic!!!

7. Great pic!! Nice to see all your lovely shoes together! :biggrin:

8. wow what a gorgeous collection pic!

9. That's one incredible photo!!!

10. Gorgeous collection Pyari !
    Love the Glitter VP & NP..
    And the FO strass are Dreamy...

11. Beautiful group pic, PyAri. I love the way you and your BF arranged your shoes.

12. wow!!!
    Can you come over and do mine now? lol
    Great pic as well as amazing collection!!

13. Gorgeous collection! I adore every pair!

14. Amazing shoes! Love 'em!

15. Wow!! Gorgeous pic!!! :faint: