12 days of handbag giveaways!....and painfully slow and freezing CP?

Thanks Megs, I never know if I should enter. I think it's great that you have these promotions and I wish all those who've entered the best of luck!!!!

I shall keep my peepers peeled for the next one!

From the Official Rules:

The "Luxaholics.com/Purseblog.com 12 Days of Handbag Giveaways" ("Sweepstakes") is open to individuals who are at least 13 years of age or older on the date of entry, who are legal residents of any one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (collectively the "U.S."), and who reside and are physically domiciled in the U.S. Residents of Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions as well as employees of foreign-based U.S. military bases and embassies are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes

Looks like it's just US residents, also excluding military bases and embassies abroad.

TPF runs fine on my home computer (dual core), but on my netbook the banner takes forever to show up and crashes occasionally. The giveaway is awesome, but I'd love the option to close it as well.

When you enter the Giveaway. Do you get some sort of confirmation when you enter? I don't! It just sits there and I wondered if I entered or not. Friday, I entered and it just sat there too so I tried later in the night and it said I had already entered? Whats uP???:shrugs:

The first few days I did. It was just a page that came up saying I was registered. Then on Friday and today I didn't. So when I went and tried again later it said that I was already registered. I guess it is doing something but you just can't tell.:shrugs:

I tried it in 2 different browsers as well: Opera and Internet Explorer.

Can I ask . . . when does a new day start? What I mean is twice now for 2 days in a row I see the same bag. For example yesterday's bag is still the rpize. WHen does each new bag start?