12 days of dooney

Sometimes, it's newer stuff in the colors that don't sell. Most of the time, it's the tartan and there is a red day and patent and florentine. Stocking stuffers (wallets) watches........all kinds of things

They also have things made specifically for the 12 DOD on certain days. It can be a bit maddening trying to place an order on line because the website gets really busy.

We have a great time trying to find out what's up for the next day in advance. Usually the merchandise is loaded onto the website by around 10 PM for the following day. You can often begin ordering immediately.

Then on the 13th day there usually has been a recap of what' left from all the days. The sale is also in the boutique stores.

Last year I bought my black Ostrich satchel and a couple of Dooney canvas totes. I love each of the items. I also bought something else that I returned (can't remember what right now). I wish I had bought the Ostrich bag in a couple of colors.

Sue

Sounds like their is some really great stuff! Sue I hope they do some ostrich or croco this year too. I
really want a Dooney red handbag. I have had the red flo satchel in and out of my Q cart so many times! Fingers crossed they offer something really fantastic on the red day :snowballs:

Sounds like their is some really great stuff! Sue I hope they do some ostrich or croco this year too. I
really want a Dooney red handbag. I have had the red flo satchel in and out of my Q cart so many times! Fingers crossed they offer something really fantastic on the red day :snowballs:

LG--they usually have a "red and green" day, so you'll have to keep an eye out for sure.