11years since its Printemp

Congrats on another new bag ;)
I love your choice! Looks gorgeous on you. Mind I ask how much you paid for the bag? Is it heavy? This is a perfect bag for school/work!

Wow that's really cool that you found something rare and in brand new condition! I love when that happens it's like finding treasure lol
Hi Lady Stardust, it is totally cool! Yeah, is fun searching for 'treasure'. 11years down the road for a BNWT seem practically IMPOSSIBLE.

congrats babe! i love this beauty!!! it looks so chic and classy~
Thanks rabbitlover09.. I love this beauty and love your Jumbo too!

Congrats on another new bag ;)
I love your choice! Looks gorgeous on you. Mind I ask how much you paid for the bag? Is it heavy? This is a perfect bag for school/work!
Hi jbbee, of course it is heavy on me. Every real leather bag is heavy for me unless canvas bag? As I am really too weak! LOL. I tried human-weighing both the Jumbo and the Vintage Flap. They weigh about the same as both are Caviar. Maybe the Vintage Flap is slightly lesser weight? But the difference is insignificant.
Yes indeed a perfect work bag! A gift for myself after I graduate in another few weeks time?

Thanks allbrandspls

Yo purselady101, it is Caviar. I am fearful of lambskin!! As I am not one of those very demure lady. :yahoo:

It looks so smooth. I thought it was caviar. Never mind, we have time to convert you (dainty little thing) to lambskin. At the rate you're accumulating Chanel bags, you gotta get hooked on a lambskin soon... :graucho:

It looks so smooth. I thought it was caviar. Never mind, we have time to convert you (dainty little thing) to lambskin. At the rate you're accumulating Chanel bags, you gotta get hooked on a lambskin soon... :graucho:

Purselady101, I tried a lambskin before. But handover to my aunt 1 week after I received it. It is just too delicate for me and my beautiful long nails. LOL...

hi dinitegrity, i cant view your pics. it says bandwith exceeded for the photbucket images. but i love vintages! thinking of getting one lovely vintage for myself too! will be back here later to check out the pics! and CONGRATS!

love your collection! the bag is a rare gem! good find! i love vintage bags!
Thanks val!! :P

Thanks

Vintage lambskin or the newer version?
Newer ones. 12-series. Any difference? Is Vintage lambskin more durable?
I have the thinking that the quality of these branded (not only Chanel but all brands) used to be better in the past.

Nice find! Congratulations and enjoy your new bag :smile:.
Thanks

Absolutely. The older Chanel lambskin is much more durable and thicker. Finger nail scratches are nothing. If you compare the two types of lambskin IRL, you can tell right away. The older caviar is better too. Yeah, same for balenciagas. The pre-07 chevre bags are much better.

You scored a wonderful vintage piece with this new bag of yours!