11years since its Printemp

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got a great deal from ebay!! :yahoo:
    Any guess??
    [​IMG]

Oh ya, and I received a lovely Thank You card from my beloved SA: Kiet. It was extremely nice of him to send me a card and receipt from my last purchase.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dinitegrity, congrats! A live one! :yahoo: open it up!

3. Thanks pro_shopper, a peek of the package? Something Chanel... Of course, if not I wouldn't be in this thread. LOL!!:nuts:
    [​IMG]

4. hmmmm...:thinking: Is it WOC, e/w or maybe a mini???

5. Nah.. More clues?? Something BIG, something Black, something Caviar??
    [​IMG]

6. open abit more ^^

7. :confused1:

8. #8 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    Sure Mai1981.. Here it is!!

pro_shopper, I am pretty sure quite many TPFer will have the :confused1: look for this...

So my reveal!! A vintage in BRAND NEW WITH TAGS Attached at an EXTREMELY UNTHINKABLE AFFORDABLE PRICE in a HUGE HUGE SIZE!
    I can't believe I can score one of this in BRAND NEW W TAGS condition 11years after it was launch!! Back then I was only 10yo!! :graucho:
    This is my real 1st vintage bag!! And oh girl, she is huge, larger than a Jumbo Flap!

And yes, this is the 1st Chanel bag my fiance actually asked to lend from me!! He said he wanted to bring it to his function next week!! LOL!! Yes I've succeeded in influencing him to join my Chanel Craze!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The proof of TAGS ATTACHED: 99P
    [​IMG]

5-Series
    [​IMG]

9. Wow Very nice! Glad you got a great deal! Congrats! :smile:

10. Wow, nice! Congratulations!

11. Thanks so much for being with me, pro_shopper!!

Thanks crazeeforbags

Some Comparison between the Vintage flap & a Jumbo Flap:

The vintage flap is taller than the Jumbo flap
    [​IMG]

Their side/depth is about the same
    [​IMG]

The vintage totally block the view of the Jumbo Flap
    [​IMG]

The vintage flap look like Maxi size to me. LOL. Whether is it a Maxi or a Kelly or a I don't know what else to call it? I will just name it a 'VINTAGE BAG' lol..

Yeah, my current collection:
    [​IMG]

12. I love the look with it. Give me the feel of Nichole Richie wearing her Red Vintage Jumbo... LOL... Excuse my PJ...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. AW no worries! :biggrin: Of course, I wouldn't miss it!

14. wow such a great bag! and with the 99p tag still on! congrats

15. I really like this bag! It definitely does have a unisex feel to it as it could pass for a classic brief case or XL looking caviar flap. Congrats on a fab score! Enjoy!