11 years old MC Speedy

Nanciii

Jun 12, 2014
Story time~!

Well first I want to share a picture.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413997220.502208.jpg
Do I have two MC Speedy 30?!!!
Don't be silly, I only have one now, lol

So a few weeks ago I did a reveal here on my new to me MC Speedy from eBay (left), it was in very good condition, but something feels off to me, I didn't know why until I saw the MC Speedy on the right. I like it much more because it has more purple and pink LVs on the front. So I sold the old one (left) and bought the new one (right) and saved $400.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

Last edited:
Story time~!

View attachment 2786314

So a few weeks ago I did a reveal here on my new to me MC Speedy from eBay (left), it was in very good condition, but something feel off to me, I didn't know why until I saw the MC Speedy on the right. I like it much more because it has more purple and pink LVs on the front. So I sold the old one (left) and bought the new one (right) and saved $400.

I was about to say... I'm loving the double vision! :loveeyes:

Congrats on the new MC! Because of the color variation I'm happy that you got one that you prefer AND You saved $400!! :woohoo:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413998208.647101.jpg
I guess I should correct the title to "REVEAL" but anyways.

This bag is well worn comparing to the first MC I got, I guess I hope it's newer so it would have more years left for me to use/love, but I can't be too upset with the condition of the bag, it's 11 years old after all.

Could you take it for vachetta replacement if you want the leather to look newer?

Super cute, I also prefer the pink & purple on the front!

Story time~!

View attachment 2786314

So a few weeks ago I did a reveal here on my new to me MC Speedy from eBay (left), it was in very good condition, but something feels off to me, I didn't know why until I saw the MC Speedy on the right. I like it much more because it has more purple and pink LVs on the front. So I sold the old one (left) and bought the new one (right) and saved $400.

That's awesome you got what you wanted and love it! They are very pretty!