11 Years in the Making

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’ve wanted the love bracelet since high school. I’ve lusted after it ever since I knew it existed. But I always thought it was out of reach.

I’ve come close to buying it in the past but always talked myself out of it.

Well I finally decided to take the plunge. I’m turning 30 soon and thought it was time to just give in and get it.

So here it is! My dream come true. Rose gold love bracelet size 20

Attached Files:

2. Welcome to the club!

Noyerx likes this.
  3. Nice! :drinks:

4. Congratulations! Great choice for your first Love!:smile:

5. Congrats!

6. Beautiful. Hope to treat myself to one this year too. These posts are motivating.

7. Congratulations on finally getting what you want! I’m sure you will treasure this for many many years!

8. Congratulations!

9. Thank you all! I haven’t stopped smiling!

I thought I would need a size 21, just because all my other bracelets are 8 inches. But they didn’t have a 21 in rose gold in stock. So I tried it on in a different gold just to get the feel of it and it was way too big. So my sales associate ran into the back and pulled out the 20 in rose gold.

I tried it on and was like...I’m not taking it off lol.

Bronzi522, Noyerx and diva lee like this.
  10. First loves are so special. Congrats & enjoy! :smile: Also INSURE IT!

11. What a great birthday present! Congratulations!

12. Congratulations, looks gorgeous on you :smile:

13. Congrats! My husband still talks about the price and asks if I regret it after a year lol. My answer is Nope!

14. It's a gift rewarding milestone
    Congrats

15. Congratulations!!!
    Enjoy it and hope it was worth the wait and it’s everything you expect it to be! :biggrin:

Bronzi522 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice