11% off at Macys

catlover

May 23, 2007
Basically, it is a welcome savings pass that is valid for up to 5 days from the first day of use or until the expiration date, whichever comes first. You can get them at any Macy's that has a visitor center. I think you just have to show them your out-of-state ID to get it. The 11% applies to regular and sale handbags and apparel. I know that Coach & Dooney are included. Hope this helps.
Wow! Thanks. I'll try it next time.:smile:

desirusso

O.G.
Apr 13, 2007
It doesnt apply to LV, it's specifically stated in the back of the coupon, "excludes lease departments".

And even if the SA said so, the register won't accept the coupon when the SA rings it up with the LV item. The SA didnt know what he was talking about

It would seem that the SA's should know if it would apply or not there were two of them there that testified to the coupon working, I wish I would have bought the wallet to find out for sure. It just makes sense for all the SA's to be on the same page.

tampagirl

Apr 17, 2007
This is good to know. We need a sticky section for these types of "tips". This and the ordering from Saks NYC and avoid sales tax tip can save you lost of money. Mods, can we setup something up?
Thanks for the tip! I will be in NYC at the end of the month! What is the tip about no sales tax at Saks?

mello_yello_jen

Designated Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
nor.cal
www.whereshewears.com
It would seem that the SA's should know if it would apply or not there were two of them there that testified to the coupon working, I wish I would have bought the wallet to find out for sure. It just makes sense for all the SA's to be on the same page.
Interesting, I wish you got the wallet too :graucho:

Too bad they're closed right now. I'll give them a call tomorrow and ask the manager. It just doesnt make sense for a general public coupon to work on LV when employees of Federated dont even get to use their employee discount on LV.

smooches

O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
I live in Los Angels and whenever I go to Las Vegas, I get one of these coupons at the fashion show mall.

rachaelmb

O.G.
Dec 14, 2006
West Michigan
I was recently in NYC and had the same coupon. It does say specifically that leased departments are excluded. I spoke with an SA that didn't even know the material the mini lin speedy was made of! So I wouldn't be too surprised if they were wrong about the coupon.

xxsillyx

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
California
I was in Vegas a few months ago and in my hotel room, there was a 11% coupon for macy's on the night stand. I used it while I was in Vegas and the sales associate never dated it.. I took it back to CA and used it several time before they finally put a expiration date on it. :P