11 months post rhino at Marble

koolkloud

Dec 30, 2019
201116_115043.jpg 201116_115044.jpg 201116_115050.jpg
Finally reaching 1 year post rhino soon. I havent seen much change in shape of my nose after around 6 months after surgery, the stiffness and awkward feeling went away around that time too. I recently hit my nose accidentally and omg it hurts a LOT. I was so worried because it was so painful I checked my nose in the mirror and contacted my clinic too, luckily everything was fine. The scar faded a lot compared to the first few months, so it doesnt bother me too much.
I'm quite happy with the shape but sometimes I have this thought maybe I should've gone a tiny bit higher, my friends tell me not to do it tho..
I was a bit hesitant to go to Marble at first because the quotes I received were high but I just went for the consult because they were free lol. The consultation went well and I thought the discount was fair enough so I chose Marble at the end.

View attachment 4921750 View attachment 4921751 View attachment 4921752
Finally reaching 1 year post rhino soon. I havent seen much change in shape of my nose after around 6 months after surgery, the stiffness and awkward feeling went away around that time too. I recently hit my nose accidentally and omg it hurts a LOT. I was so worried because it was so painful I checked my nose in the mirror and contacted my clinic too, luckily everything was fine. The scar faded a lot compared to the first few months, so it doesnt bother me too much.
I'm quite happy with the shape but sometimes I have this thought maybe I should've gone a tiny bit higher, my friends tell me not to do it tho..
I was a bit hesitant to go to Marble at first because the quotes I received were high but I just went for the consult because they were free lol. The consultation went well and I thought the discount was fair enough so I chose Marble at the end.
Beautiful result. Did he use silicone for your bridge?

Hello Koolkloud,

I think your rhinoplasty result is beautiful! May i know how much for your rhinoplasty, doctor’s name and what material do they use? It would help me a lot since Im here im Korea, planning to get mine next month. I will really appreciate it !

Hi guysss! thank you for the compliments :heart:
I have my before pictures in previous review. I'll link it here! Got my surgery done with dr. seo, and yes I got silicone. I think its common in Korea to use silicone as implants, I also used my own cartilage and dermal graft for mine.

Reactions: Mintwrisr
Hi! Can I ask how many mm is your silicone implant? Also, is the derma graft donated? Thank you!

Hi! I went for a consultation at marble. Did they mention anything about using donor cartilage on you? They told me I might need to use donor cartilage. I would have to pay upfront first and then they would give me my money back if they don't use it. I'm just worried that I might be scammed. like they say they used it but really they didn't